Therealreal.co

Therealreal.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Therealreal.co?

“Don't do business with them! Crooks!”

Anna G.
9/26/19

I purchased a Chloe Faye Backpack advertised as a medium which it clearly was not. Also when received it was damaged, that was not disclosed. So I get a return authorization and return, 9 business days later after many emails and phone calls I have still not received my refund! They are absolutely horrible to do business with, they have a multitude of excuses and nothing ever gets done! They are horrid!

annag247
September 26th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Therealreal.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Therealreal.co?

Have a question about Therealreal.co?