TherapistsUnlimited reviews

Tel: 888-993-4599
csurecruiting@genesishcc.com

samt63
10/6/16

It was much easier to get my first job after I signed up with Therapists Unlimited. I got hired as an OT in one of the better hospitals in our city and that experience has been very effective to my overall development.

peterr78
6/27/16

Therapists Unlimited provides an experienced staffing solution that optimizes all working processes within a short time period. All the staff members work, learn and grow with our healthcare centers in a well-organized way. Their expert consultants are easily understand the required need and accordingly respond with proper solutions.

kevins157
4/18/16

Recently a huge task was dropped off at my desk 'healthcare staffing' and we all know how hectic that can be , You ought to train the professionals before they can start working. I was looking for a staffing agency that can help me out here, I came across Therapists Unlimited and i have to say they were great right from providing experienced and skilled professionals to completing the project in-time. I would give them a big thumpsUP.

martinj36
2/25/16

I have a pretty good experience in working with Therapist Unlimited till now. I started with short term gigs as I wanted to explore our country. Therapist Unlimited got me different jobs wherever I went. After travelling for 2 years I decided to settle down. Then they helped me get a permanent job as well. Their management is simply the best.
If you are struggling to find a job, I'll recommend you to give them a shot.

Questions? Get answers from the TherapistsUnlimited staff and other customers.

TherapistsUnlimited?