The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

3,687 reviews with 4 stars

anonymousg441
anonymous G.
5/1/19

The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because I came to the site looking for a cost estimate, and I would have liked to see a general range before needing to fill out a quote. But this is feedback I could give to any services online, it's a general frustration for me always.

laurenceo11
Laurence O.
9/27/18

This is the second time we have used these movers and they were great. On time, efficient, courteous, and careful. I would be happy to use them again next time we move. Great work. Thanks

mattk153
Matt K.
9/10/18

We have been customers of the Professionals for more than 10 years and have recommended you to many friends and family over that time.

khalidm17
Khalid M.
5/14/18

Would be nice to have the ability to upload documents, such as the proof of insurance requirements the building we're moving to provided.

cassandraw32
Cassandra W.
4/23/18

I liked that I could be very specific about what I need moved. Hopefully that will help me get the best quoted price.

leiaw3
Leia W.
4/12/18

I've used your company in the past and been pleased. I do like the updated website and ease of communicating inventory. Thanks!

tinav23
Tina V.
3/25/18

I don't like having to give personal information just to get an estimate but very satisfied with the detail and site overall.

monicab119
monica b.
3/23/18

liked the inventory of furniture, but not sure about packing box estimates... what is large vs medium. Overall, found it to be a user friendly site

katherinev17
Katherine V.
2/26/18

Good, I've used this company 2 times already. The first time the guys who helped me were kind of grumpy, but the second time, they were a little nicer. Hopefully I get a another good experience.

garyn74
Gary N.
2/15/18

What is a partial home? What? I live in a 2 bedroom house right now and moving into a 2 bedroom apartment... confusing.

johnh1163
John H.
12/2/17

I have two destinations one for the dining room set to Oak Park and the China Closet to N Rockwell, and the app didn't allow for that Thanks John

antonios83
Antonio S.
7/29/17

On the page for choosing your items, the "tab" key doesn't work well for navigating between the categories.

leigha26
Leigh A.
6/24/17

I like the itemized list of furniture and rooms to help think of everything. Site is very well organized

maryv54
Mary V.
5/31/17

Enjoy the thorough inventory process if i want a precise estimate. I am hoping to work with you for my move!

lavonf1
Lavon F.
4/27/17

Input does not allow for expanded explanations. Very professional, on time , and efficient. Happy with service and price.

bobc219
Bob C.
3/30/17

This is great so far… though my estimate was very high on the phone for moving - but lower on the internet - not sure why that was.

amandaw182
Amanda W.
10/5/16

Good start at getting an accurate estimate. feel there are some areas that could include other options to make it more comprehensive.

carolm342
Carol M.
9/7/16

I am moving these items from one storage space in Chicago to my son's storage space in Brooklyn, NY.

amih7
Ami H.
7/16/16

V. specific checklist for the moving estimate; wish there was more info concerning the sizing of the boxes (I'm not sure if what I had in mind was actually "Small" vs. "Medium").

andrewy31
Andrew Y.
6/17/16

I was expecting a very short form for online quote like other movers, which is why the four-star, but I like how comprehensive it is and would recommend it to friends

3.7K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?