Thenorthfaceoutlet.org reviews

Thenorthfaceoutlet.orgimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

johnd66
7/2/13
This is the worst website in the WORLD PLEASE DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN IT. I notified the fraud department at my bank and returned the items. DO NOT GIVE CREDIT INFORMATION.
faridahb
1/21/11
The site promoted itself as being a North Face outlet and that they sell authentic North Face products. Everything on the site seems legitimate. Had the North Face logo and all. I bought a jacket from there for my husband. Got the jacket but it doesn't seem right. It had the North Face logo but the quality wasn't the same. My husband wears an XL and their XL was too small. Tried numerous emails to get the information to exchange or even return the product with no luck. The package came from China with the return address written in Chinese. There is no phone number or address on the website. Checked my charge with the bank and found that the charge was higher than what had went through during the transaction. Be very careful ordering anything on this site. I don't think they're selling authentic North Face products plus double-check your charge.
jennm2
1/21/11
Sent the wrong size and will not respond to emails. I asked the credit card company to stop payment, I hope they will but doubt it. Let me know if you need a XXL fake North Face coat. I should of known when the picture of their website said "Da North Face" (okay I'm joking about that part).

This is what happens when we buy from countries that do not follow copyright laws.

I wish I read reviews before ordering. Like Monty Python said....Run away.....
kb11
1/21/11
THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!! THEY SELL COUNTERFEIT CRAP; NOT REAL NORTHFACE. STAY AWAY, UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING AWAY HARD-EARNED MONEY.
stevec15
1/21/11
BIG SCAM, DO NOT BUY from this website. I recently had bought a womens jacket for my girlfriend for Christmas and they sent me a mens jacket with the wrong color. They charged my credit card and they asked me to take pictures of the jacket to prove that it was the wrong jacket. Then they said they would send another jacket out but that never came. It has been a month and they have stop responding to my emails. I should have known abou this company.

Everyone just be careful next time when shopping on websites. Go to the "about us" section or read everything they put on the website. I didn't read their return policy and my dog has better grammer than these people. You have no one to blame but yourself when buying from these criminals.

Steve C
jent2
1/19/11
I ordered 3 northface coats from this company. I recieved 2 columbia jackets and the wrong northface jacket. Now Ive been trying to contact them for return shipping address for over a week and now response!! BIG SCAM!!!!
tadf
12/25/10
Definite scam, process payments through China. No response to emails. Phony store front. Don't buy!
justinh
12/17/10
Another scam website!!!! Great prices but don't expect anything for your money. I waited a week for my shipping confirmation which was never received. I emailed them and got this response:

"

Is this site legit or a scam?

By ellyn f.

Questions? Get answers from the Thenorthfaceoutlet.org staff and other customers.

Thenorthfaceoutlet.org?