TheNewsRoomUK-blog.tumblr.com reviews

jasmine@thenewsroomuk.co.uk

sophiea36
3/6/19

I commissioned this 'journalist' who apparently has marketing experience and it was the worst mistake I've ever made. He clearly has no problem stealing and thieving so be warned. I would steer clear unless you want him to disappear straight after receiving payment. He demands all payments upfront and straight after he will stop answering all correspondence. Stay away from Jamie Newsroom Lewis.

leahs39
1/5/17

Jamie Lewis aka Jamie Newsroom Lewis or @Jamie__Lewis scammed me out of £400. He claims to be a freelance writer who works for The Independent but you definitely don't want to hire him independently!!!! Also claims to work for the international business times and the huffington post -not sure if they advocate these fraudulent practices. He took my money and never delivered he also says I can't have a refund. He disappeared for two weeks after the deadline and then finally responded to say he hasn't done the work and won't be giving me a refund. Think twice before you commission this fraud.

Questions? Get answers from the TheNewsRoomUK-blog.tumblr.com staff and other customers.

TheNewsRoomUK-blog.tumblr.com?