Review of TheNeonFactory

TheNeonFactory reviews

theneonfactory@gmail.com

hk21
10/19/14

horrible company. I ordered for over 150 dollar. Did not get anything, not even a response on one of my many emails.

brianb63
10/7/14

Scam Website. I should have known by the prices that it was "too good to be true." I ordered a neon sign from The Neon Factory (www.theneonfactory.com). As soon as the PayPal funds hit all contact with the owner, aka Mikey Neon, stopped. It has been 5 weeks and I have not heard or seen a thing. I did a Google search and contacted some reputable neon sign makers who told me that they heard this site was a scam. I wanted to post this to warn others. If you are looking to buy a neon sign, stay away from The Neon Factory (www.theneonfactory.com)!!!!!!

katrinag1
1/30/14

I wish I could chose zero stars for this website. I ordered a sign for my boyfriend as a present for our 3 year anniversary over a month ago. The order apparently is "pending" so I talked to my credit card company who told me they have not even trieda pre auth... I have called and no one will pick up. I have also sent 2 emails about how outraged I am, and have never gotten a response. I should have gone with everymancave.com they emailed me back right away when I had a question. But I decided to give neonfactory a try because they are Canadian. Do not fall for this scam.

billyw16
5/3/13

The Neon Factory is the best neon sign supplier by far. Their prices are great, their products are reliable, and shipping is on point. I have never had an issue when ordering from them (I am a small store owner and order signs for my customers). I highly recommend The Neon Factory.

Questions? Get answers from the TheNeonFactory staff and other customers.

TheNeonFactory?