The Needed Necklace reviews

Springfield, MA 01103, United States
info@theneedednecklace.com

rickh244
12/31/18

I ordered 4 bracelets from The Needed Necklace that my mother wanted to give as Christmas presents. One of the boxes arrived empty and all of them were very small. They may have fit a small child, but not the adults she ordered them for, and the quality left something to be desired. Upon contacting for a return, they naturally tried to send the missing item, offered a substituted for the size/quality issue, and finally relented to let us return them. Their website says that if you are not satisfied that you can return but are responsible for "return" shipping. Their refund amount also deducted the initial shipping fee. When I contacted them to discuss the refund difference and their stated policy, they reply was well, that is what we do. Very poor customer service. I'll never do business with them again, and I would advise all to avoid this company.

jadeb33
11/11/18

I had ordered two different rings. One was ok, not that great and was a little different from the photo they offered. Not real stones and mostly a knock off version of the best photo they offer. The other one i ordered is a POS. Pretty sure it's just a piece of white plastic posing as moonstone. (photo I added.)

scoobys
10/19/18

Bought a beautiful aquamarine vine birthstone ring, have only worn it barely a handful of times and silver started to chip away to reveal copper! Crooks!

robinv46
8/28/18

I ordered 3 opal mom rings, a August birthstone ring and all 4 have tarnished and are not able to be worn. I contacted them only to be told that the 30 days were up on the mom rings but they would replace the birthstone ring and they did I have it but within 3 days it was starting to tarnish. I also ordered a birthstone necklace and never received it they sent another one but it took almost 3 months to get it. They finally decided to give me 1 piece of jewelry free under 20.00. I spent 130 plus shipping and tax. I would never order from them again

kimberlyr133
8/27/18

I ordered an opal ring three weeks ago.. Got an email two weeks ago saying it was on its way. Wished I had read reviews before ordering.

lisac622
8/6/18

I bought two rings from this company and BOTH discolored almost looks like they were spray painted silver and my finger is green! I've had these for a week! Message me if you want to see pictures since they don't let me post pictures. DON'T waste your money!!

lindac155
7/12/18

I purchased a blue sapphire ring for $40. I finally got it. The ring is too large, but it's not even metal. I tried a magnet. It's like a plastic ring in a Cracker Jack Box. I sent an email stating I wanted to return it. They contacted me the very next day wanting to know why Now they ignore all my emails. I also contacted AMAZON because they started selling their products. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY.

lorig134
7/10/18

I placed an order for 4 bracelets on a promotion where I paid for 3 and got the 4th one free. After 2 months I got one bracelet. The person I spoke to said there was nothing she could do about it. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she told me they do not have phone service at this time. I gave them until 3 pm today and if i dont hear from a supervisor I will contact the Federal Trade Commission and the BBB. They certainly did not have a problem taking my money from my account. I asked the person who was texting with me on facebook if this is a legit company. She never answered that question. I am only giving them 1 star because I have to. I will never order from this company again. If you want cheap looking merchandise that takes months for you to get (maybe) then go ahead and order from them....please read the reviews from other customers before you order anything. I wish I had.

lynnr132
6/29/18

I received my ring today. My God how Godly ugly and Huge. It must of been made for Andre The Giant. How fake and cheap it looks for $30 is unbelievibl

jesikab1
6/18/18

I ordered a ring for my MIL for mother's day. I got a confirmation email of my order, and saw on my bank statement that the money was drafted from my account. I never received the ring. I have sent screenshots of the confirmation email and of my bank statement. The needed necklace rep told me that my order, name, and address didn't show up in their system so my order must not have gone through. Now I'm not getting any response. These people are a bunch of thieves. Do not buy anything from this company!

kathys347
6/11/18

I ordered the topaz November birthstone ring, twining flowers, and was surprised it came just a few days after ordering it. However, I have large hands and wear a size 11 ring, which is what I ordered, When I received it, it can't be larger than a size 8 at most as it only fits my pinky, but the package says it is an 11. I have just contacted them by e-mail, so don't know yet how good their customer service is. The ring is beautiful, though the size if the set is very small. I just wish it fit!

noraz3
5/30/18

Received my item in two weeks after ordering it, so that part is fine... however, the ring I received looks far different from the beautiful one that was pictured when I placed the order... total waste of money... very disappointed...

candyb8
5/25/18

Ordered a ring on May 8th and I still don't have it! Customer service is rude, snarky and totally unhelpful. This is a drop shipment company misleading customers but stating they are US based. Sure, they are but the crap they sell is being sent from China. They use cheap USPS service and you'll be lucky if you ever get what you paid for since its coming from another country. They will NOT refund your money either. My ring took forever just to get to my home state only to be lost at the USPS and then shipped out to another state! Customer service person is snarky and claimed nothing they can/will do since they don't "own" the USPS. When I asked for a refund I was told not unless I return the item (which I have not gotten) within 30 days. I see other's reviews who never get that refund so I'm not counting on that even if I ever get this ring. Horrible, just horrible people. Save yourself some grief and STAY AWAY from this company!

brendab273
5/25/18

I have sent 3 emails to this company and never received a response. Received the wrong ring size and wanted to exchange. Company lacks personal attention and will not communicate. Definitely won't endorse or use this company again!

shayd21
5/23/18

Not only do I live in MA where the company is supposedly located, the item too forever to arrive and when it finally did- it was not what I had ordered! Since there is no customer service number, which should have been my first clue not to order, and due to the other reviews on this site, I will not be looking to exchange it or get a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

buffyb1
5/21/18

First of all, the picture of the ring I ordered made it look beautiful! Very unique. A real conversation starter!

Second of all, the price was too good to be true...so I should have known.

The company is advertised to be based out of Chicago, IL. But, when I received the ring, it came in an envelope postmarked from CHINA!

The ring itself was a mess! The opal, which looked beautiful and sparkly in the pics was a cheap, plastic replica glued off-center on the ring base. It looked FAKE! Really FAKE! I own a lot of costume jewelry. The cheap-o rings my great aunt gave me when I was a kid looked better than this! The fact that the "opal" was off-center, hanging WAY OFF one end of the ring base is unforgivable!

I will never again purchase from them and I urge you to keep your money in your pocket and go elsewhere. A ring out of the 25-cent gumball machine just inside the Wal-mart will look better than this!

I un-glued the opal and re-glued it centered on the base. It looks better, but still looks FAKE! But, that's what I get for (1) not reading reviews before I purchase, and (2) ordering something from an ad off Facebook! Buyer beware!

I didn't have any experience with "customer service" because the company had the audacity of sending me a message, asking me to "take a picture of me wearing the ring and posting a 'happy customer' story on their website." No, that will not be happening any time soon.

robine51
4/27/18

i asked them to cancel and they did not listen i think they should also have a phone number to call to cancel very poor customer service

loris262
4/23/18

Do NOT purchase from them. Terrible customer service. I have literally never encountered something like this before, ever and I'm 52! I should have known better to read reviews first!!! Without too much detail, after I ordered a ring, they sent an auto message saying it would take about 6-8 weeks to get the ring. I tried to cancel that very same day and no response. I tried 7 more times and no response until finally, got 2 more auto responses that had nothing to do with my issue. I may as well have thrown 25.00 into the toilet. This company SUCKS!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!! You'll be sorry you did!!!!

denises170
4/21/18

I am very upset that I still have not received my ring. It has been almost a month. I found these reviews and it seems I am not alone. Why oh why, did I not read these first. Never again. DO YOU HEAR ME NEEDED NECKLACE?????

tamaras63
4/19/18

These rings are made for big hands, the metal is hard so they hurt your finger. Ive sent several email trying to return. Finally got a response so I mail both rings back in the regular package UPS. This was 3 weeks ago still no refund & again no return email!

kathik5
4/19/18

I ordered the crystal sunflower ring on March 16. When I finally got it about 3 weeks later, it had been shipped from China. It looks like a cheap imitation of the picture on the website. For only $20, I didn't expect really high quality jewelry, but come on! This looks like a little girl's toy set or something from a cereal box. I have emailed them my complaint, and they did get back to me after a week, but all they said was "can you give more details?" I did and we will see what happens from here.

Tip for consumers: Don't order anything from them!

kayh71
4/14/18

The most horrible , ugliest set of rings I have every seen. Will never purchase anything again. The picture was very deceiving

mollyl28
4/5/18

After a month I received my ring. I was surprised it came from China. The sizing was fine. I was just disappointed in the time it took to receive.

lisab470
4/3/18

I Placed my order on 3/12/18. received email on 3/23/18 that my order has shipped..
Okay, When I tracked it - status = " March 24,2018 acceptance, CHINA.
Okay, now I'm confused and very dissapointed..
** I sent email to Needed Necklace. (why such long delay for processessing my order? and Why website says MASSACHUSETTS, Why acceptance CHINA??? )
** Needed Necklace reply "I apologize for that but please do allow more days for this to become updated. Please note the item you ordered is prduce her in US, however, they are fast moving items. so when our fulfillment runs out of inventory, restocking takes a min. of 4 weeks. that being said, we sourced these itmes directly from our state-of-the-art factory overseas... you can be assured of highest qualtiy standard in materials and production process. this allow us to be sompetitive and we offer qualtity product without high price."...
OKAY, if the product is produce here in US why do they source from overseas?????
today I tracked my order again, no update same "March 24,2018 acceptance, CHINA"
My 10-14 business days will be 4/11/2018 (ship date 3/23/18)

eu1193
4/2/18

Per there site items are to ship in 7-10 days from purchase and can take 10-14 days to receive.
Its been 35 days total and I have recieved nothing but a bogus tracking # from China.
But shopping site states its coming from US, I think not!
Save your self stress and your money and DINE ORDER FROM THEM!

Hey Richard we are a legitimate business :) Please let us know if you have any other questions we can answer for you!

By Emily S., The Needed Necklace Representative

Hey Tammy, please let me know your order # and I can get you any info you need :)

By Emily S., The Needed Necklace Representative

We are located in the US :) We can get you updated tracking info for your order is you email us at info@theneedednecklace.com or you can contact us via Facebook message on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/The-Needed-Necklace-378594485549960/?fref=ts and we will get back to you right away :)

By Emily S., The Needed Necklace Representative

Hi Susan, Appreciate having your message today! I would really love to help you with your concern! First, can I have your order number, please? Thanks!

By Emily S., The Needed Necklace Representative

You need to send an email about your complaint to info@theneedednecklace.com for you to get a resolution.

By Emily S., The Needed Necklace Representative

Hey Pamela! We've received one email on the 12th about the discount and on the 14th about an update which we have responded accordingly. We want to inform you that we are more than happy to provide a resolution for you. Please contact us at info@theneedednecklace.com

By Jabe A.

We've sent you an email on how you want us resolve your concern.

By Jabe A.

I ordered a granddaughter bracelet for my granddaughter my name is Jessica decellious I ordered by credit card 3 weeks ago and have not received it can you please let me know when I will receive this

By Sarah S.

can I get an answer to my question please

By christene b.

Hey Peggy, I can see from the USPS tracking #'s for your order - LS302614716CN and LS308857512CN - that one of your necklaces was delivered on Dec 10th and the other is in NY at the USPS facility and should be delivered within a day or so to you :) You can track your orders here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input . Please let me know if you need anything else :)

By Emily S., The Needed Necklace Representative
Questions? Get answers from the The Needed Necklace staff and other customers.

2 Photos for The Needed Necklace