TheMugshotTavern reviews

mugshottavern@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

scotto11
8/9/16

My wife and I went down to Bloor Street because I wanted to check out this video game store called Game Mania. Very nice store. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd highly recomend it. Afterward we decided to go to Mugshot Tavern for dinner. Nice place. The music was good. The staff was polite and friendly. The service however was deplorable. It took nearly a hour for our food. It seemed everone else was getting theirs except us. I just wanted to pay for our drinks and leave. Forget the food. After an eternity our food finally arrived. My wife ordered the fish & chips and I ordered the roast beef aus jus. I asked my wife how her's was and she said it was good. Mine however tasted horrible. The roast beef was fatty and greasy. I took two bites and that was it. I didn't eat anymore. When our server asked how was the sandwich I felt like saying the chef should go back to cooking school but I held my tongue. I should have had taken the rest home for our dogs but I didn't want to make them sick. This place is okay for drinks but for food. I recomend you go someplace better.

Questions? Get answers from the TheMugshotTavern staff and other customers.

TheMugshotTavern?