Review of TheMeowShop

TheMeowShop reviews

info@themeowshop.com

chriss916
7/2/18

Ordered a T shirt size XL. When I received it, the shirt was so tiny it would only fit a child. Since I don't know any children to whom I could give a cat-flipping-you-off shirt, and since returning it would cost nearly as much as the price of the shirt, it is now my new dust rag. Had I known it would ship from China, with Chinese sizing, I would not have ordered it. It did arrive quickly though, so there's that.

I did receive an email from MeowShop asking me to submit a review. However, anything other than a five star review causes a page error and won't submit, so I am posting it here instead lol.

galed21
7/2/18

Strap split on first wearing. Tried to return & the return site page will not open using the supplied address.

lindad251
3/21/18

Took many weeks to arrive. The quality was not good. Trying to communicate with this site is impossible. Cannot find out where to send a return. Save your money!

andras28
3/14/18

Finally received my watch after 5 weeks but it does not come with a working battery so it really doesn't tell time. I will keep it as a cat bracelet.

bridgetw10
1/25/18

Very disappointed! Ordered a scarf in early December as a gift. Got an email confirmation and then about two weeks later got a survey asking how I liked the scarf and my buying experience. Ugh! I finally received the scarf on January 22 from China.

Just terrible experience. Poor quality product and no gift for Xmas. Do NOT buy anything from this place

immans
12/29/17

i ordered 2 costumes for my cats. They delivered about a month after i ordered and the return policy says the only accept returns before 30 after purchasing so i couldnt even return them. i was so excited for the costumes. i ordered a santa costume for my pure white cat and a police officer costume for my grey and white one. the Santa costume was too big, and the other costumes angers me so much. i ordered a police officer costume and they sent me some weirdass pirate costume. i payed $60 for both of those costumes. I WANT MY $#*!ING MY BACK. dont waste your time. they dont even have a phone # i could call, just an email they never responded to.

halir
11/30/17

I saw this ad come up on Facebook for the cat hoodie clicked on website and purchased it on November 12th. I did receive a confirmation email stating they could take 3 to 4 weeks and got a little worried search checking into it so a lot of bad reviews about it being a scam. So I emailed the company and get a response immediately. They sent me a new tracking website/number and when I checked it, it said my order was delivered that day. The package was in my mailbox on 11/29. I felt kind of silly getting all worried and worked up after reading others reviews...but I wanted others to know that if you ordered something from Themeowshop it wasn't a scam.

kellm2
11/17/17

I didn't check reviews beforehand, I assumed they were legit. I went to their site and noticed an actual merchandise counter that tells you how many they have remaining, (it's a pressure sales tactic) that most likely was fake. When I bought the item I noticed their number remaining went back to the original number, meaning they weren't selling out and it was a fake merchandise counter that is not legitimate. Furthermore, I receive an email stating that the item would ship one month AFTER I received the email notice, so I would receive the item almost 2 months from the purchase date. This is unacceptable and I immediately emailed their so called customer service, who never bothered to respond until today, so a week later. They claim they are unable to cancel the order, (yet it will take 2 months to process and ship me the item)? There is nothing kosher about this site and I'd recommend not buying from the Meow Shop, they are located in China, and are all the way around dishonest, deceitful and not trustworthy. Don't fall victim, please review websites before you give them your money.

billyd34
8/23/17

I am one of the co-founders of Pawesome Animal Rescue. We have been trying to contact them regarding the use of our logo and our company name. For some reason they have our logo and links to our website in their "About Us" section.

cathyp38
7/17/17

I ordered from them, and never got my stuff. I emailed them, and told them they never got back with me. This TheMeowShop is a scam. Do not let them take your money.

lucreziad1
5/16/17

I placed an order in December 2016. We are in May 2017 and my order never arrived!!! They also never responded to my messages. They are a fraud!!!!

pault149
5/11/17

Very poor communications, emails go unanswered and long delay between order placement and shipping. Turns out the item is being shipped directly from China and will likely not be here in time for the birthday it was intended for. I will avoid shopping here again

susanj120
4/26/17

I ordered in Feb of 2017 and they took my money and still over a year later did not deliver my two coin purses! They do not return emails either!

annaa88
3/15/17

I ordered items they were taken out of my bank account and were not delivered for nearly two months. I emailed customer service and was ignored completely. I emailed several times. The customer service is horrible. I will never order from them again and would NEVER recommend them.

janet1334
2/14/17

The Meow Shop is all over FaceBook these days and advertises fast shipping withhin 10 days but in reality, your items never ship! They send shipping confirmations but when you track them, they've never shipped! Crap site, stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the TheMeowShop staff and other customers.

TheMeowShop?