Thelivingquarters reviews

lauriej28
Laurie J.
8/16/17

Rebecca was very helpful during our online chat and email. We're replacing slings on furniture that is 16 years old and she steered us in the right direction.

Update--Our slings arrived quickly. It took us a bit of time and patience to replace them (not difficult, but patience is required) and the chairs look brand new.

Thanks so much!

jerrys168
Jerry S.
7/24/17

The products that I ordered were a perfect fit. The quality of the material is just outstanding. Before I ordered on line I talked to a customer service person that really helped me decide what to order. I will recommend to anyone who needs your products.

marks723
Mark S.
7/18/17

Online shopping experience was easy and well laid out. As I have NOT received my product as of yet, it is impossible to FULLY rate this experience. I am optimistic that I will be pleased.

ruthh91
Ruth H.
6/29/17

IT WAS GREAT!! I just wished you would provide or sell stakes with your arbors or a way to secure them into the ground so we could have a complete set to work with upon delivery!

thomask137
Thomas K.
6/29/17

Rebecca Stough in Customer Service was very helpful in determining which replacement slings I needed for my Telescope Casual chairs. I was told it would take about 4 weeks to receive the slings but was amazed when they were delivered in less than 2 weeks. They fit my 14 year old Telescope Casual chairs perfectly and it looks like I have a brand new patio set. If you have purchased a good brand name patio set that is still in good condition it is worth it to replace the slings. Very satisfied. Make sure you use a spreader - I purchased an Irwin heavy duty spreader and it worked fine.

amyc241
Amy C.
6/29/17

Don't know yet how the service will be or the quality of the product so I can't say I'll recommend the site yet.

margarets92
Margaret S.
6/29/17

Excellent help with Rebecca on chat.

The directors chair covers are really nice and fit well, with the exception of one side of the seat cover where the plastic rods are stuck by the thickest (stitched) part of the seam end. I have tried to push the rod further down with no luck. I will enlist my husband to try, although I am concerned that the rod will break with force.This makes it very difficult to insert into the chair opening and i have tried to pull it in from either end of the chair opening. Please try to ensure that the rods are pushed past the hem stitching before shipping. Some of the seat covers were better than others, so this is a quality issue.

williamr204
William R.
6/29/17

I tried to order 4 replacement sling with 1 spreader bar to receive a reduced price on the four slings. I could not do that but had to call for an adjustment. I will call tomorrow to adjust the price of the replacement slings to 54.99. confusion

jimf136
Jim F.
6/29/17

Would be helpful to include minimum and maximum dimensions of the spreader tool in product description

franko66
Frank O.
6/29/17

Best price I could find on the internet. I hope the quality of the actual seat replacements matches the ease of using your website.

jenniferx14
Jennifer X.
6/29/17

A little confusing, there was a pop up message regarding availability of certain items , but then items were able to be added to my cart anyway.
Will I be notified if things are temporarily out of stock, and when they ship?

billb310
Bill B.
6/29/17

This was great. It solved a big problem since these items were discontinued by the maker. Excellent!!

guiqinn
Guiqin N.
6/29/17

I just received my first order, a headboard of a queen size. I am very satisfied with it. And I decide to order a nightstand to go with it.

ronalda42
ronald a.
6/29/17

It was quick and easy to navigate compared to the wayfaire website. Paying for my order through paypal was convenient and quick also.

lizw90
Liz W.
6/29/17

Rebecca was great on the phone. Response to inquiry was quick and clear.
Steve was very helpful about shipping.
I have not opened the package yet, too busy, will do it over a weekend.

sherylj13
Sheryl J.
6/29/17

Looked many places....your the only place I found what I've been looking for at a decent price. Thanks!

vaughns21
vaughn s.
6/29/17

so far, the picking & buying have been easy...hopefully the order filling and shipping will be just as good. the only small complaint i have is the size of the thumbnails. for the solids or stripes, the size is ok but i wish they were larger on the patterns...it would be nice to see more of it. other than that, thanks so far! delivery was super lightningfast!

ginnik1
Ginni K.
6/29/17

Love the 2 patio furniture covers I have. The Vegas sun isn't destroying them like other brands we've used.

lindab540
Linda B.
6/29/17

I had trouble getting into my account; didn't accept my PW and when I asked for help getting a new PW it didn't accept my e-mail address as valid; had to check out as a guest--it was frustrating!

jackiek48
Jackie k.
6/29/17

The new love seat is exactly what I wanted. The couch I ordered from Boscov's 6 months ago is not nearly as nice and it is the same manufacturer. My question is can you put me in contact with the manufacturer to look at my couch. The stuff in the seat is not nearly as nice.

Your service and product is terrific,

merrylb1
Merryl B.
6/29/17

Bought replacement slings already this spring and they were fairly easy to install. It's easy to order from your site. Just need to make sure I get the discount for ordering two slings. Had to call last time to get the credit.

karenr266
Karen R.
6/29/17

I am happy with your web site but I would like to see a quicker delivery time like maybe 1-2 weeks. Thanks,

christopherz13
Christopher Z.
6/29/17

This is my first time ordering so I hope that my satisfaction continues with the receipt of order. Good to become acquainted with site.

mikec451
Mike C.
6/29/17

Thanks so much for sending the fabric swatch! I just purchased 3 and will see how it goes and then plan on buying 4 for chair and 2 chaise sling replacements.
Thanks!

steveb400
Steve B.
6/29/17

Well it's my first time shopping from you, I have to say that NO TAX was the big selling point. It was100 more than others with No Tax on a pricy item. I'll be back for sure.

Questions? Get answers from the Thelivingquarters staff and other customers.

Thelivingquarters?