Daisy Doo's @Ultimate Events Supplies

Daisy Doo's @Ultimate Events Supplies has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Daisy Doo's @Ultimate Events Supplies?

“I would like to congratulate the little shop of favours...”

Anne M.
4/6/12

I would like to congratulate the little shop of favours on a hastle free order! On scouring numerous sites for cheap, easy to make favour boxes for our forthcoming wedding, I hit gold! Not only were they the cheapest, but after my initial enquiry regarding their size, they went that extra mile by sending me a free sample. On ordering, my lack of experience showed when entering credit card details, and they even called me to run through it on the site the following day. They emailed my a link to take me directly to paying for my order, and everything ran smoothly then, with delivery of the seventy favour boxes within about five working days. They even sent them to my place of work as I would have not been in to take delivery at home. The boxes were great, and so easy to assemble. I would certainly recommend them to you.

annem13
April 6th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Daisy Doo's @Ultimate Events Supplies staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Daisy Doo's @Ultimate Events Supplies?

Have a question about Daisy Doo's @Ultimate Events Supplies?