The Little Carpet Company reviews

Tel: 0115 8372640
info@thelittlecarpetcompany.co.uk

davew139
9/12/17

I asked them to come around for a quote on hall, stairs and landing. All they asked was whether I was semi or detached and my postcode and quoted based on that! The quote was wildly overpriced for the area required so I assume it was because of the postcode. They did not ask for dimensions. When questioned about the basis of the quote they were extremely rude.

dc97
12/9/15

I am delighted to provide this 5 star testimonial. After visiting a number of carpet retailers, I choose The Little Carpet Shop to provide and fit carpets to my lounge , stairs and landing.

The purchase of the carpets was dealt with professionally and with understanding of the customer. The advice on carpet choice was clear, knowledgeable and understanding of my requirements.

Having been let down in the past by trades who promise the earth and deliver little, I asked , before placing my order what do you do in the event of something going wrong?' . The rough response was we get it sorted . Thats what a customer wants to hear but in truth is often said but not delivered upon.

My carpets where fitted on the day they were ordered for. The fitter was clearly very competent, professional and diligent.

There turned out to be an issue with my lounge carpet. Understanding that human error, or errors beyond the companys control , do happen, it was nonetheless stressful for me as the purchasers. On phoning the shop they showed, without fuss, that they would be true to their word. My issue was resolved in the quickest possible time and left me a very happy customer.

In short, i would thoroughly recommend The Little Carpet company in all aspect of a sales transaction form presentation of the retail outlet, cost, delivering what they promise, customer service quality and work carried out. Well done and thank you

Questions? Get answers from the The Little Carpet Company staff and other customers.

The Little Carpet Company?