Review of TheLimited

privacypolicy@thelimited.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

donnamarier1
10/26/18

I purchased five tops that appeared really well constructed on the website pictures. One was cancelled AFTER my order shipped. When I received the order, all of the tops were WAY to large. I purchased larges, but what I received are more along the lines of XL to 1X. They were all on clearance; therefore, it will cost me just about half the cost of my order to return them since they no longer have "stores". Very disappointed. Won't order from them again.

Additionally, when I was reviewing the stock online, it was annoying to see that the majority of items were no longer in stock. If that's the case, then take them off the website! If you can't purchase them, why waste my time having them uploaded only to find they can no longer be purchased.

jillianc15
11/30/16

I ordered this a necklace online, received confirmation of the order and notification of shipment. When it arrived it wasn't the item I ordered. I called and spoke to two representatives and they told me the item is not available online and that I could return the wrong item free of charge. When I asked to speak to someone else, I got hung up on, called again and was told that Id get a refund, but could not get the item I ordered. This item is available in stores, however they will not ship it to me. This is the second time I have ordered an item online, paid, only to not receive it.

Questions? Get answers from the TheLimited staff and other customers.

TheLimited?