Review of TheLimited

Tel: +1-877-333-0117
privacypolicy@thelimited.com

ursulas18
12/26/18

I have shopped here for years and after my experience today, I am officially done. I will not spend another penny here. They hire customer service reps who do not understand that the way they represent the company has a direct impact on their own jobs. If you treat customers poorly, you will not have customers; which means you will not have a job. If you put ridiculous rules in place-such as "No adjustments made if it is over 15 minutes after you order online" you will drive customers away. I called 25 minutes after I realized a made an error in my order and was told nothing could be done short of me sending the order back when I received it and then reordering. Even though my confirmation email says they do not charge my card until my order ships and orders can take 48 hours to ship. So why in the world would you not allow me to adjust my order? I will post here and everywhere I can, horrible service and do not spend your money here. I see there are many poor reviews of this company since ownership was changed. At this rate they will be out of business before long.

donnamarier1
10/26/18

I purchased five tops that appeared really well constructed on the website pictures. One was cancelled AFTER my order shipped. When I received the order, all of the tops were WAY to large. I purchased larges, but what I received are more along the lines of XL to 1X. They were all on clearance; therefore, it will cost me just about half the cost of my order to return them since they no longer have "stores". Very disappointed. Won't order from them again.

Additionally, when I was reviewing the stock online, it was annoying to see that the majority of items were no longer in stock. If that's the case, then take them off the website! If you can't purchase them, why waste my time having them uploaded only to find they can no longer be purchased.

jennas85
9/27/18

I find it appalling that the Limited charges customers to return clothes when it's impossible to find a proper size in a brick/mortar store before ordering online. I bought 5 shirts in my normal size, and 3 of the 5 items were either too big or too wide. Based on reading reviews, I sent my returns back UPS to guarantee that I could track shipping to make sure the package arrived back. I ended up paying approximately $13 in return costs on $20 worth of clothes. What is the point! I was a loyal Limited customer for decades, but I'm officially done until they allow free returns.

anitar51
1/17/18

I wish I could give this a negative, but I can't. I was excited to see The Limited doing online orders for Plus sizes so I thought I would give them a try. Dec. 15th, I placed an order with my coupons and their holiday discounts, etc. Got some great deals. Received the items on Dec. 22 at my work location. I tried everything on and was happily amazed that everything was big on me. I called customer service because I didn't see anything on the form that came with the clothes about exchanges. I just wanted a smaller size. I was told that I had to return the items via FedEx or Overnight UPS...OK...and that as soon as the items were credited the "system" would know and I could reorder my items at the price I originally paid for them. So I paid $30 to FedEx them back and they received them on the 26th and I was notified of my return credit on the 29th. On January 4th I went to reorder my items and I didn't see anything but way higher prices so I called customer service. Oh...we don't do exchanges unless it's within 10 days of the day of purchase. Are you kidding me? First off, it took 10 business days to even receive the items and then you tell me that I have to send them back first at a cost to me to over night them??
Long story short, I got screwed. They refused to honor the pricing that I was originally given. I will never ever order another thing from them, which is sad because the quality was great. I even emailed them when this happened and to day, almost 2 weeks later, have not heard a reply.

carlah37
12/11/17

the site is cool and awesome.their service is good.i love the site very much.The hair wig is very nice.

jillianc15
11/30/16

I ordered this a necklace online, received confirmation of the order and notification of shipment. When it arrived it wasn't the item I ordered. I called and spoke to two representatives and they told me the item is not available online and that I could return the wrong item free of charge. When I asked to speak to someone else, I got hung up on, called again and was told that Id get a refund, but could not get the item I ordered. This item is available in stores, however they will not ship it to me. This is the second time I have ordered an item online, paid, only to not receive it.

lf27
1/13/16

I recently ordered from The Limited. I used to shop there in store but have since moved and no longer have a location near me. I placed an order after Christmas. Although almost nothing was in stock, I was able to find my size in a few items. The items took over a week to process before shipping. I got no email communications during that time. I contacted customer service and was told my order hadn't processed but I would receive a communication when they did. Finally, I received my order, over two weeks later, but unfortunately, the items didn't fit. I returned the items and indicated on the paperwork that I wanted to exchange them, and after shipping them back received confirmation that they were received. After waiting a week for the return to process, I contacted customer service and was told that refunds take up to 14 business days to process, although the paperwork I received stated it would take 5-7 business days. The refund finally processed about a week after that, but I received no communication about whether my items would be exchanged. I contacted customer service again and after waiting for about 10 minutes I was told the items were not in stock and I should try to reorder them in about a week. No thanks. In total, I've wasted over a month hoping to get items that ultimately weren't in stock, and even if they come into stock, I'm not willing to wait another two weeks for an order to process and ship to me. I am really disappointed in The Limited and won't be shopping there...ever again.

angelak18
7/29/15

Really not pleased with the Limited. I ordered a package with 2 day shipping on a Thursday. On Monday I called to find out the status or my order and was told it has not even been processed yet and would not get to me until Thursday. So 2 day shipping turned into one week shipping. I asked them to upgrade it to one day shipping since I needed the package by Wednesday or it was useless to me (I was going out of town). They refused. Then I told them to just cancel the order, which they claimed they had not processed yet, since it was useless to me. They refused again. They said I had to wait to get the order and then return it to the store. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold for 20 minutes and then told a supervisor would call me back. Big surprise, no one ever did. I am not happy at all with them and will not order from them again.

dianaa17
1/31/15

I am so pleased with the limited online. It's a great way to shop and you never have to worry about lines at the mall. I am a frequent shopper and everything I have bought from the limited.com has been great.
Over all excellent experience!

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TheLimited staff and other customers.

TheLimited?