The HOTH reviews

Review of The HOTH
111 2nd Ave NE, Saint Petersburg FL, 33701

Reviews

Marty M.
“I appreciate everyone at The Hoth being responsive...”
6/21/18

I appreciate everyone at The Hoth being responsive and being able to actually reach someone by phone is very nice. :)

Luis A.
“Didn't enjoy the character limit on the press release...”
6/21/18

Didn't enjoy the character limit on the press release form. Would have liked to include a bit more detail for the writers.

Sean D.
“I've only used the hoth once before, and I'm so glad...”
6/20/18

I've only used the hoth once before, and I'm so glad to be using you again now! Great service always.

Himanshu Q.
“good service & Please Add more Payment options like...”
6/20/18

good service & Please Add more Payment options like a payment wallet and extra. & I need a special offer EDU Gov. SEO Backlink so please send me payment link $49 Urgent I need this.

Thanks

Jason C.
“Entered 'No' below and the system still asked for my...”
6/20/18

Entered 'No' below and the system still asked for my name and email, not sure why as logged in and placed the order, just heads up.

KJ B.
“WHY did I have to provide you with my payment details...”
6/19/18

WHY did I have to provide you with my payment details if this product/service is FREE??? I pirposely selected this 'FREE' product just to check out your services for future larger orders. Now I'm feeling a bit skeptical!

Michael R.
“Very simple but the customer service you guys have...”
6/5/18

Very simple but the customer service you guys have is the reason we're going to stick around forever and bring all our clients here!

Kevin H.
“I have been so impressed with the service, and most...”
6/1/18

I have been so impressed with the service, and most importantly, the RESULTS from The HOTH. I'm a real estate SEO, but just couldn't keep up with the amount of work involved to service my clients without some help. I was really hesitant to trust any third party to take care of my clients, but they have not let me down. I provide the keyword strategy and select the services I want each month, and The HOTH gets the results I need to keep my clients coming back.

Clifford B.
“Thanks Ryan for the suggestions”
6/1/18

Thanks Ryan for the suggestions. Super helpful phone call and let me know where I needed to go for support.

Frances C.
“Order process is very confusing”
5/31/18

Order process is very confusing. There's no method to differentiate the targeted landing pages which is needed to drive traffic too. Haven't received the form inputs by email of what I submitted.

An S.
“Don't like to give my payment details for a FREE account”
5/30/18

Don't like to give my payment details for a FREE account - why do you require that?
Or did I do something wrong?

Todd Y.
“Used The Hoth previously”
5/27/18

Used The Hoth previously. Always a great experience thru the entire life-cycle of the projects! Have never been disappointed.

Steve V.
“I just gave you money”
5/24/18

I just gave you money. But there are no instructions on how I get my product, when I get my product or where my product is.

You are leaving me in the dark. Basically you are saying, "Thank you for your money. Have a nice day."

How about some instructions or info on how/when I access my product??

Victor O.
“It's my second time to use this services and the warm...”
5/23/18

It's my second time to use this services and the warm relationship, good result & "after sales service" are just cool for me.

Akosua A.
“Can't wait to see the results of this press release”
5/23/18

Can't wait to see the results of this press release. Already ordered a few link building packages and was very pleased!

Dawn J.
“I wasn't happy with the Hoth Mini package I received”
5/17/18

I wasn't happy with the Hoth Mini package I received. It turned out pretty much worthless... I'm trying this instead. We'll see what happens.

Mark O.
“had a few questions but help chat cleared them up quickly”
5/17/18

had a few questions but help chat cleared them up quickly. Also "period" is somewhat ambiguous, it would be better to say Day, Week, Month

Walli C.
“So far the HOTH has been a really good partner for...”
5/16/18

So far the HOTH has been a really good partner for my company. I've been learning a lot thru the blogs.

Scott P.
“After speaking with my Hoth Rep Becca, I am very ready...”
5/16/18

After speaking with my Hoth Rep Becca, I am very ready and able to now start using The Hoth for my clients. Thank you Becca!

Mark B.
“The Hoth is awesome”
5/14/18

The Hoth is awesome. Since we began using the Hoth our website traffic and ranking has skyrocketed resulting in increased sales. The Hoth is our secret weapon.

Ask a question