The Girl Up Front, LLC reviews

rachel@thegirlupfront.com

1 star

pamelar152
10/23/18

Very pleased, nice, friendly and team minded. Rachel was on time, and even though I didn't get the job at this time, once I get Quickbooks certified I will be reaching out again.

jayh180
8/15/18

Rachel knows her stuff ! I believe she had every obstacle that could be thrown at her was. She handled it all beautifully !

Response from Rachel M., The Girl Up Front, LLC Representative
Thank you for the review, Jay. It is a pleasure to work alongside you!
lindab808
7/7/18

Rachael has been very helpful with assisting our company. We look forward to working with her on QB's.

jbw4
4/19/18

We recently hired, The Girl Up Front, to manage our bookkeeping for 2018. Well we had started using QB, in 2017. and failed at it miserably. The Girl Up Front, fixed all of my errors in QB and she completely reconciled our entire 2017 bank account and prepared it for completing our taxes. We just completed our 2017 business taxes, S corp., late mind you, but completely our fault, she had everything ready for us. When we finally got around to completing our S Corp. business taxes everything The Girl Up Front had done for us worked perfect, and completing our taxes were never so easy. The other great thing about The Girl Up Front is that she is easy to work with and she answers my questions as soon as she is able. Just simply a great company to work with, give them a chance you will eventually realize the value, The Girl Up Front, will bring to your company, I was skeptical at first, now I'm believer.

bridgetm31
4/2/18

The Girl Up Front provides our company with amazing service and sound financial advice.

If I had to pick the most valuable part of our relationship with The Girl Up Front it would be how effectively they worked at executing a plan for us to be Debt-Free. With their plan and oversight, we accomplished that goal ahead of schedule.

kevinp156
4/2/18

The Girl Up Front has been one of the best investments in our business. Always professional, on top of everything, and out ahead of upcoming issues. Highly recommend.

janel352
3/31/18

We have loved working with Rachel as our business has grown over the last several years. She's very knowledgable and helpful in exploring new solutions for aspects of the business that can be streamlined.

pauld291
3/30/18

The Girl Up Front small business advisory group is knowledgeable, efficient, and effective at guiding small businesses towards maximizing their profitability.

Questions? Get answers from the The Girl Up Front, LLC staff and other customers.

6 Photos for The Girl Up Front, LLC