Review of TheGiftNecklace

TheGiftNecklace reviews

sale@l.thegiftnecklace.com

edwarde43
1/31/18

BEWARE!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!!! I ordered a necklace 1st week of DEC hoping to get it by Christmas. Site states it will be shipped within 10 days when I ordered it. It is now JAN 31,2018 and still never received the necklace. I emailed multiple times and they do not respond. I am going to dispute on my credit card. I hope I save someone from headache and useless company.

maureenc47
1/10/18

I ordered 4 necklaces weeks before Christmas. They took my money same day I placed order but never received items. Emailed them numerous times and no response. Luckily I used pay pal which I really hardly ever do and they got my money back. So disappointed in this but so grateful to paypal.

veronicar43
1/9/18

My experience with TheGiftNecklace.com has been nothing but a miserable one. Below is a copy of the letter I emailed to all of the contact email addresses listed on their site earlier today.

"Gift Necklace Co.,

I placed an order for 2 items, a ring and a necklace as Christmas Gifts for my sister, on Sunday, Dec 3rd, Order ID #158909. As per your website, orders will be processed within 3 business days, by Wednesday, December 6th, and the delivery time is estimated at 10 days business days which at it's max my order should have arrived at my home just in time for Christmas by Wednesday, December 20th. Unfortunately the order was not received by December 20th and I was short a gift for Christmas. As of today, January 8th, I have yet to see a status update on the order, have been unable to track it online and have not received any response to the order status inquiry I emailed to you on Dec 31st, as per the instructions on your website.

Due to your lack of response and action on, Order ID #158909, it is now my belief that your company has no intention of providing me with the merchandise I bought and paid for via your website, nor intend to address my concerns. As such, please be advised that I will be stopping payment on this order and if need be working with my credit card company to dispute the charges and recoup the $89.90 I have needlessly wasted on your company. I've worked in retail for 20 years and this level or service, or lack there of, is reprehensible and I will be sharing a review about my experience with your company on all of the current social media platforms you advertise on, reporting it directly to that platforms that promote your product, and will also be filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you for making the holidays that much tougher for your patrons."

kristil19
7/19/17

I just ordered the infinity custom necklace for my sister in law as a gift from my brother. I was VERY hesitant to order because this site got a 1 star and shipping is from China (I hit order before realizing it was from China). It just arrived today. It took about 3 weeks to arrive (not bad considering the distance) and it is BEAUTIFUL!! The names are spelled correct and centered beautifully and the chain itself is gorgeous. I'm jealous it's for her and not for me. Lol! Guess I'm ordering myself one now. Thank you!

anabelas2
4/24/17

TOOK ONE MONTH TO RECEIVE THE NAME NECKLACE WITH ALL 8 OF MY CHILDRENS NAME. I WAS WORRIED THAT THE NAMES WOULD BE SO SMALL WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO READ, BUT IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY MADE AND WORTH THE WAIT. WAS EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED AND CAME IN A BEAUTIFUL BOX. STILL WAITING ON 2 MORE PIECES AND SO EXCITED, CANT WAIT TO RECEIVE IT. WILL ORDER MANY MORE TIMES FROM HERE AND THE PRICE COULD NOT BE BEAT.

sharonm189
3/15/17

I ordered a necklace February 28th, told 3 days for email for processing and then it will be sent out. I emailed them mutilple times without a response. Scam!

susans259
12/28/16

I purchased a ring on December 18th and they gave me a conf# and also took the money that should have only been $54.95 but I found out it was $60.02. The site said "One point of clarification regarding shipping time:
The item you bought from thegiftnecklace.com is customized jewelry. So thegiftnecklace need 3 business days to process your order. Thank you for kind understanding! And the delivery time normally spends nearly 10 business days. Thank you for patiently waiting!
Here you can check your order status at any time" So every day I was checking the status and it keep saying "Hello! Your jewelry in the process! Upon completion we will notify you by email, please be patient!" So today December 27th 2016 I checked one last time and again "Hello! Your jewelry in the process! Upon completion we will notify you by email, please be patient!" So I called my credit card and disputed the charge and got it taken off. The sad thing is it was a ring with my children's names and birthstones on it I was really looking forwards to that ring I never had one. But there emails where never signed by anyone or some of them made no sense at all. Always check reviews before buying anything from a website your not comfortable with..

Questions? Get answers from the TheGiftNecklace staff and other customers.

TheGiftNecklace?