Review of The Game Demon

Tel: +44-1952-933824
sales@thegamedemon.com

jenniferj126
2/11/17

I ordered couple of week ago for a Dual Shock 4 Controller for my son to present him on his birthday because i know they always have reasonable offers and promotions. Thankfully the games I ordered came through on time but always worth a look for cheap items & games.

martinb12
11/28/11

Not a huge selection of products but they always have reasonable offers and promotions.

I have ordered just a handful of times but they always deliver.

The biggest downside is lack of choice, don't expect a huge range but always worth a look for cheap games.

tonyw10
10/9/11

I remember the free DVD promotion - I spotted it on HUKD, I got it within a couple of days (although it was just a disc in a plastic sleeve, for some reason I thought I was going to get a free DVD Box set - Serves me right I suppose for being greedy) - Free DVD, Quick delivery, what more could you ask for? To be fair I have never ordered and paid for anything like the first reviewer but my one and only experience was flawless.

tinaw7
10/6/11

I paced an order last week for a couple of DS games for my daughters birthday and then spotted this review a couple of days later. I was a little worried at first but the order was low value so I thought I would give them the benafit of the doubt. Thankfully the games I ordered came through the following day (3 days after placing the order). Not used them before and i'm not sure I will again but I had no issues and they came through for me. Can't fault them really.

beverleys
3/6/11

I HAVE ORDERED A GAME THAT THEY NOW STATE THET HAVE SENT TWICE WHICH I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED ANY GAME WHAT SO EVER. I THEREFORE REQUESTED A REFUND AND THAT WAS OVER A WEEK AGO AND STILL NOT HAD IT. I HAVE HAD 2 EMAILS FROM THE PLACE IN RESPECT TO THE LOTS I HAVE SENT THEM. YOU RING THEM THEY DONT ANSWER YOU CANT LEAVE A MESSAGE AS MAIL BOX IS FULL. I DO NOT WANT ANY ONE ELSE TO GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY LIKE I HAVE.

Questions? Get answers from the The Game Demon staff and other customers.

The Game Demon?