Review of TheFirstGroup

info@thefirstgroup.com

31 reviews with 5 stars

michaelf561
8/6/18

I had the pleasure of working with TFG on the purchase of my first apartment in Dubai. As a first time buyer, there were many things that I was not aware of but my manager was able to guide me through the process and always had my best interest at heart. Thank you for the great service!

sergeys63
6/28/18

My best friend recommended The First Group to me. He has been their client for 5 years and he is very glad to deal with them. He said that none of the properties he had ever invested in gave him as much money as TFG apartments. So Ive decided to go for it too. I have just started to work with the company and I have a good feeling about my investments.

michaelb1343
6/26/18

My manager was a true professional who goes above and beyond to meet his clients needs. He was also very down to earth and answered all of my questions (even the dumb ones). He helped me step by step through the buying process and made things so much easier for me. The service from start to finish was wonderful and attentive. I think TFG has the best management team in Dubai.

albag4
5/29/18

3 words that come to mind when I think of my experience with The First Group: trustworthy, professional, innovative. Ive never seen such a great management team before. These guys have really changed my life! I wish your business continued success!

nikolasl
5/2/18

I am currently working and living in Dubai. Yeah, the city is beautiful, but EXTREMELY expensive. However, it doesnt repel people at all and lots of tourists visit the city every year. So I hit on the idea of owning a property in Dubai and getting some money on it. Ive decided to run business with TFG because of its excellent reputation and good staff.

arnolda12
5/2/18

TFG was recommended to me by multiple partners as the best real estate company in Dubai. It really gives lots of opportunities for investors and provides the best service I have ever seen. I think TFG is a great company to work with.

inama1
3/31/18

Investing was my core business for several years now, and i worked on many real estate markets in the region and in Europe, so I know how it is important to find a good and trustworthy developer. Because i mostly invested in commercial properties I only heard of The First Group, but never had dealings with them before. But recently I was thinking how to diversify my portfolio and came upon several hotel options. That is when I recalled TFG.
I appreciate my time and money and professionalism in work. I like how The First Group works, their approach to customers and business. Their manager listened to my thoughts on the subjects, to what I wanted and what was my goal and then offered several options in different neighborhoods of Dubai.
Making the choice was not easy. All the projects I saw were high-quality objects with high investment potential and convenient locations. I know little about hospitality and tourism, but even I could see that the hotels of The First Group had everything you want as a customer competent service, spacious rooms with adorable views from the windows, fitness centers, pools, cafes and other things. I think such properties are going to be very successful.
I decided to purchase a room in Sky Central (TRYP by Wyndham) Hotel as I found this place very stylish and attractive from the point of view of investing. Thanks a lot to my manager and all the staff of The First Group for their professionalism.

andeyc
3/15/18

I had the pleasure working with The First Group. Its my understanding that the team is very professional and helpful. My agent had an extensive knowledge of different areas of Dubai and could take a hint and understand what I really want. They know what theyre doing by heart. Very recommendable.

amirb30
3/5/18

They are very supportive throughout the process. They really understand that buying a property is one of the most difficult decisions in a clients life and they do their best to help people make the right decision. Be careful: they have so many excellent properties that its actually hard to pick the best out of them.The high level of quality allows investors to effectively limit all the risks. I think, The First Group is the best choice for you.

johnw782
2/5/18

Ive worked in construction for 27 years, so its safe to say I have pretty exhaustive knowledge of the industry. This is why I was so pleasantly surprised with the quality of hotels built by The First Group company. Understanding their unbelievable potential in terms of investment profit, I finally made my decision and purchased a unit in a beautiful hotel. It was so tricky to choose only one all of the companys properties demonstrate an incredible value for money! I will come back for another one, I guess

helgah3
2/2/18

Had a lovely experience with The First Group team. Really enjoyed all the communication, from the initial contact to the contract signing. What I appreciate the most is constant support and readiness to help, whatever issue I have. Im yet to see the financial results, but Im sure I wont be disappointed. Really thankful for the kind help!

thomasr203
1/9/18

I just received my first investment report ever, and the numbers are far better than I expected. The First Group specialists provided me with basic estimates, of course, but I didnt actually think Ill be able to achieve all this. To put it simply, my life has changed. Cant express how thankful I am!

bobl132
1/3/18

Basically, I have a long story of real estate investments. Still, none of the properties gives me as much revenue as TFG hotel units do. Its all about the city, of course, but wise management also plays its role. One way or another, this is by far the best developer for a picky investor. Keep going!

anastasiam10
12/29/17

My husband made me a really sweet gift: he presented me with a hotel unit in Dubai! I never thought it can even be possible, and The First Group totally deserves the credit. This is the company that has built this hotel, and they surely did a really good job. The room is just plain lovely, it is beautifully furnished and I think Id spent my whole life there :-D The whole hotel looks magnificent, I am really touched to have my life connected with this beauty.

ronir4
11/12/17

I was always inspired by the majestic sights of Dubai, and here I am, signing the contract to own a piece of property in the city. Wow. This is all happening thanks to the efforts of The First Group company that builds first class hotels in the emirate. I really really hope that the purchase will change my life to the better. To be honest, I even plan to relocate soon, and I have big expectations.

candicea16
10/31/17

I actually was really insecure before making this property investment, but The First Group team cleared all my doubts. I already had a pleasant experience of talking to them during a professional exhibition, so naturally the company was my #1 choice for investment. They helped me get familiar with Dubai property market and with the local hotel industry, and I appreciate this a lot. Thanks to their guidance, I was able to choose a project in a promising area, and the first financial results are quite impressive. I hope the tendency will stay for long.

semenl
10/3/17

3 years ago, who could have even guessed that Ill be an owner of a real estate in Dubai, the greatest and richest city in the world?
I am greatly thankful to The First Group company who made it all possible. Thanks to their help and patience, I, a foreigner, am now a proud owner of hotel unit in a grand and luxurious establishment.
And I cant keep from mentioning this was quite a beneficial gain! The income I get from this property far exceeds my expectations.

johnm1154
9/5/17

As a foreigner, I was afraid I wouldnt have many options to enter Dubai real estate market. Still, the investment solution from The First Group turned out to be just fine, and I had no legal issues whatsoever.

peterb230
8/9/17

Its an honor for me to be an owner of a hotel unit in Dubai. This is the place where everything is possible, and when you live and breathe this incredible city, you just feel youre changing. Dear The First Group company! Please accept my sincere gratitude for giving me such an extraordinary investment opportunity and for changing my life completely.

tessaw4
5/25/17

If you want to invest in real estate, The First Group is basically the perfect option. They do all the management work themselves, and they run your property according to their market knowledge. I am happy with it. I think Ill invest again as soon as I have the financial opportunity.

annl84
5/22/17

Wow!TFG staff is so nice. I just got back from their office. My husband took me with him because he doesnt know Dubai as well as I do, and I spent nearly all my internship there. He wanted to buy a hotel room either in Dubai Marina or in Jumeirah Village, and boy, thats a really tricky question even for me. Both are thriving, both are tourism magnets, and both look fantastic.
Thanks for the TFG manager who was nice enough to tell us about future city prospects. The company surely knows the market and the city. Strategic plans, ways of government support, transportation networks everything is considered. Weve chosen Jumeirah Village in the end, and Im sure we made the right decision.

oliviar21
4/20/17

Two years ago my husband and I invested in a hotel unit from TFG. The hotel wasnt built yet at the moment, so it was an off-plan investment. Anyway we are more than happy with the result, and Id like to say we are really pleased with the way the company works with us. The company staff is incredibly nice to work with. Our manager Victoria is so helpful and professional! She did an amazing job preparing our documents, and up to this day she is always in touch if we need something.

adamj98
4/16/17

Its the 5th years of my familys partnership with TFG. As of today, we own several units in TECOM and Dubai Marina. The money flow is more than nice, and the whole working process of the company is nicely organized. Our manager keeps us updated on all the news, and we can get in touch any time we consider necessary. I highly value such a great customer service.

verap6
4/13/17

My spouse and I purchased an off-plan apartment in Dubai back in 2012. The way we were treated was astonishing! Whats the most important, we were getting prompt answers and recommendations when necessary. Ive also appreciated the payment plan and the fact that the company keeps in touch with us up to this day.

craign31
4/7/17

I had doubts about such investment but must admit now that it was the right choice for me. Constructon works were completed in time and I am happy with results so far.

Hello! Thank you for your interest. We have a wide range of investment products, so if you could contact us at social@thefirstgroup.com we would arrange a free consultation with our specialist.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your interest. Could you send us an email to inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your contact details and our consultant will get in touch with you and explain everything in details.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your question. We did not quite understand what exactly you are inquiring about, so please, email us on inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your concerns. Thank you

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TheFirstGroup staff and other customers.

TheFirstGroup?