Review of TheFirstGroup

info@thefirstgroup.com

23 reviews with 5 stars

rolanda24
11/2/18

The First Group is the best real estate developer! I've been doing business with them for a couple of years and I can say that they work hard to make any client happy. I've never had any problems with them! They communicate in a very friendly way and they're always there if you need them. Investing with TFG is the best decision I have ever made in my life!

edgardg1
10/6/18

This company was recommended by a friend who is picky on things he spends money on. And TFG did not disappoint me. The First Group is one of the few developers that in addition to the highest development standards creates relationships with their clients. I'm happy to work with them because they look beyond the material aspect.

michaelf561
8/6/18

I had the pleasure of working with TFG on the purchase of my first apartment in Dubai. As a first time buyer, there were many things that I was not aware of but my manager was able to guide me through the process and always had my best interest at heart. Thank you for the great service!

sergeys63
6/28/18

My best friend recommended The First Group to me. He has been their client for 5 years and he is very glad to deal with them. He said that none of the properties he had ever invested in gave him as much money as TFG apartments. So Ive decided to go for it too. I have just started to work with the company and I have a good feeling about my investments.

albag4
5/29/18

3 words that come to mind when I think of my experience with The First Group: trustworthy, professional, innovative. Ive never seen such a great management team before. These guys have really changed my life! I wish your business continued success!

andeyc
3/15/18

I had the pleasure working with The First Group. Its my understanding that the team is very professional and helpful. My agent had an extensive knowledge of different areas of Dubai and could take a hint and understand what I really want. They know what theyre doing by heart. Very recommendable.

helgah3
2/2/18

Had a lovely experience with The First Group team. Really enjoyed all the communication, from the initial contact to the contract signing. What I appreciate the most is constant support and readiness to help, whatever issue I have. Im yet to see the financial results, but Im sure I wont be disappointed. Really thankful for the kind help!

candicea16
10/31/17

I actually was really insecure before making this property investment, but The First Group team cleared all my doubts. I already had a pleasant experience of talking to them during a professional exhibition, so naturally the company was my #1 choice for investment. They helped me get familiar with Dubai property market and with the local hotel industry, and I appreciate this a lot. Thanks to their guidance, I was able to choose a project in a promising area, and the first financial results are quite impressive. I hope the tendency will stay for long.

semenl
10/3/17

3 years ago, who could have even guessed that Ill be an owner of a real estate in Dubai, the greatest and richest city in the world?
I am greatly thankful to The First Group company who made it all possible. Thanks to their help and patience, I, a foreigner, am now a proud owner of hotel unit in a grand and luxurious establishment.
And I cant keep from mentioning this was quite a beneficial gain! The income I get from this property far exceeds my expectations.

johnm1154
9/5/17

As a foreigner, I was afraid I wouldnt have many options to enter Dubai real estate market. Still, the investment solution from The First Group turned out to be just fine, and I had no legal issues whatsoever.

peterb230
8/9/17

Its an honor for me to be an owner of a hotel unit in Dubai. This is the place where everything is possible, and when you live and breathe this incredible city, you just feel youre changing. Dear The First Group company! Please accept my sincere gratitude for giving me such an extraordinary investment opportunity and for changing my life completely.

tessaw4
5/25/17

If you want to invest in real estate, The First Group is basically the perfect option. They do all the management work themselves, and they run your property according to their market knowledge. I am happy with it. I think Ill invest again as soon as I have the financial opportunity.

annl84
5/22/17

Wow!TFG staff is so nice. I just got back from their office. My husband took me with him because he doesnt know Dubai as well as I do, and I spent nearly all my internship there. He wanted to buy a hotel room either in Dubai Marina or in Jumeirah Village, and boy, thats a really tricky question even for me. Both are thriving, both are tourism magnets, and both look fantastic.
Thanks for the TFG manager who was nice enough to tell us about future city prospects. The company surely knows the market and the city. Strategic plans, ways of government support, transportation networks everything is considered. Weve chosen Jumeirah Village in the end, and Im sure we made the right decision.

oliviar21
4/20/17

Two years ago my husband and I invested in a hotel unit from TFG. The hotel wasnt built yet at the moment, so it was an off-plan investment. Anyway we are more than happy with the result, and Id like to say we are really pleased with the way the company works with us. The company staff is incredibly nice to work with. Our manager Victoria is so helpful and professional! She did an amazing job preparing our documents, and up to this day she is always in touch if we need something.

adamj98
4/16/17

Its the 5th years of my familys partnership with TFG. As of today, we own several units in TECOM and Dubai Marina. The money flow is more than nice, and the whole working process of the company is nicely organized. Our manager keeps us updated on all the news, and we can get in touch any time we consider necessary. I highly value such a great customer service.

verap6
4/13/17

My spouse and I purchased an off-plan apartment in Dubai back in 2012. The way we were treated was astonishing! Whats the most important, we were getting prompt answers and recommendations when necessary. Ive also appreciated the payment plan and the fact that the company keeps in touch with us up to this day.

craign31
4/7/17

I had doubts about such investment but must admit now that it was the right choice for me. Constructon works were completed in time and I am happy with results so far.

ivand31
4/5/17

Being client of The First Group for many years I can say I am happy to work with such a great company.

karll35
3/22/17

Several years ago I invested all the free money I had into TFG project. I almost didnt even hesitate, and as the result I have 3 units now. I can say I plan to invest some additional money into new projects being in construction. The company works flawlessly, and the staff is comprised of true professionals. Every time my friends or business partners ask my advice on investing in Dubai real estate, I gladly recommend them to consider TFG

legol
3/22/17

I guess its normal for every investor to spend a lot of time and effort on choosing the investment destination and the company to trust their money with. Surely I wasnt an exception. But now, being an owner of a TFG unit for 1.5 years already, I can safely say it was a totally right decision. I cant deny the price is quite high, but as for now, its much closer to market average than it was like 2-3 years ago.

ramila2
1/23/17

What makes Arab countries feel like something native to me is religion. I profess Islam, and for me it is important that the region where I conduct business is inhabited by like-minded people. It is not only about religion, it is also about common culture and mentality, which allows you to negotiate without problems and achieve good results and live in peace.
Dubai attracts me for a long time - it's a good place to work, to move here a family and raise children in a safe and cultural atmosphere. I watched the emirate for the last couple of years and has studied the market. I want to invest in a noble and worthy thing.
Construction is a honorauble business. In the region comes so many people, they all need somewhere to live. The government is doing a great thing by supporting the construction. I also decided to invest in real estate. I chose hotel rooms in order to manage this business, you do not have to live in Dubai, you can hire a management company. I'm not leaving Kazan for Dubai yet, I need to make my family ready, so to me it is important to have someone watching all deals without me.
I went to Dubai to learn more about it and I was just in time for a trade show which is not a rare thing in this emirate. I was told that trade shows are a good thing to talk to developers by yourself and learn different important things. This is how I saw a stand of The First Group company who were kind enough to invite me to their office and even organize a tour in the city. What I liked the most is their hotel management system: they have very high class hoteliers who do everything. So now while I am preparing for relocation I will be sure everything is fine with my property.

violetam
12/27/16

Judging by my own experience of dealing with TFG, I can totally say it is a world-class service. I bought an off-plan unit in 2013, and today I keep receiving profit from renting it out. I am really satisfied my money is safe with a reputable company and I have no worries while I am out in my home city.

igorb6
10/15/15

I want to express my gratitude to the managers of company The First Group. They accessibly and understandably explain all about investing in real estate in Dubai. I already have little business in city but I want that my sons inherits immovable property. I know laws and taxes in Dubai good but I never earlier invested in real estate in abroad countries and I needed advices.
Even if your English is as mine it is okei. Company managers work with many people in different countries of the world so I dont worry about communication and documents. In reality, they even help get visa and invite you in Dubai to watch at their projects. You can get a privat tour and spend some nights in a good hotel. But most importang thing is consultation managers go with you to every project you like and tell you about them everything you want to know.
What I liked personally was a hotel complex very near to water. It is popular at tourists and is always occupied. Difficult even to imagine how many money it produces. The First Group showed me all financial calculations with predictions for several years. Like this they give you guarantee that your money is safely invested. You can never lose money here and real estate is a thing that stays forever. Solid investment, I recommend everyone who thinks of taking money out of our country.

Hello! Thank you for your interest. We have a wide range of investment products, so if you could contact us at social@thefirstgroup.com we would arrange a free consultation with our specialist.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your interest. Could you send us an email to inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your contact details and our consultant will get in touch with you and explain everything in details.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your question. We did not quite understand what exactly you are inquiring about, so please, email us on inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your concerns. Thank you

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TheFirstGroup staff and other customers.

TheFirstGroup?