Review of TheFirstGroup

info@thefirstgroup.com

12 reviews with 5 stars

alexb454
5/6/19

If you're smart, you will invest with The First Group. Just finished buying the apartment and I couldn't be more pleased with all their help. I'm happy with advice and services I've received. This is the only one company I can trust.

rolanda24
11/2/18

The First Group is the best real estate developer! I've been doing business with them for a couple of years and I can say that they work hard to make any client happy. I've never had any problems with them! They communicate in a very friendly way and they're always there if you need them. Investing with TFG is the best decision I have ever made in my life!

michaelf561
8/6/18

I had the pleasure of working with TFG on the purchase of my first apartment in Dubai. As a first time buyer, there were many things that I was not aware of but my manager was able to guide me through the process and always had my best interest at heart. Thank you for the great service!

helgah3
2/2/18

Had a lovely experience with The First Group team. Really enjoyed all the communication, from the initial contact to the contract signing. What I appreciate the most is constant support and readiness to help, whatever issue I have. Im yet to see the financial results, but Im sure I wont be disappointed. Really thankful for the kind help!

candicea16
10/31/17

I actually was really insecure before making this property investment, but The First Group team cleared all my doubts. I already had a pleasant experience of talking to them during a professional exhibition, so naturally the company was my #1 choice for investment. They helped me get familiar with Dubai property market and with the local hotel industry, and I appreciate this a lot. Thanks to their guidance, I was able to choose a project in a promising area, and the first financial results are quite impressive. I hope the tendency will stay for long.

johnm1154
9/5/17

As a foreigner, I was afraid I wouldnt have many options to enter Dubai real estate market. Still, the investment solution from The First Group turned out to be just fine, and I had no legal issues whatsoever.

peterb230
8/9/17

Its an honor for me to be an owner of a hotel unit in Dubai. This is the place where everything is possible, and when you live and breathe this incredible city, you just feel youre changing. Dear The First Group company! Please accept my sincere gratitude for giving me such an extraordinary investment opportunity and for changing my life completely.

tessaw4
5/25/17

If you want to invest in real estate, The First Group is basically the perfect option. They do all the management work themselves, and they run your property according to their market knowledge. I am happy with it. I think Ill invest again as soon as I have the financial opportunity.

annl84
5/22/17

Wow!TFG staff is so nice. I just got back from their office. My husband took me with him because he doesnt know Dubai as well as I do, and I spent nearly all my internship there. He wanted to buy a hotel room either in Dubai Marina or in Jumeirah Village, and boy, thats a really tricky question even for me. Both are thriving, both are tourism magnets, and both look fantastic.
Thanks for the TFG manager who was nice enough to tell us about future city prospects. The company surely knows the market and the city. Strategic plans, ways of government support, transportation networks everything is considered. Weve chosen Jumeirah Village in the end, and Im sure we made the right decision.

adamj98
4/16/17

Its the 5th years of my familys partnership with TFG. As of today, we own several units in TECOM and Dubai Marina. The money flow is more than nice, and the whole working process of the company is nicely organized. Our manager keeps us updated on all the news, and we can get in touch any time we consider necessary. I highly value such a great customer service.

karll35
3/22/17

Several years ago I invested all the free money I had into TFG project. I almost didnt even hesitate, and as the result I have 3 units now. I can say I plan to invest some additional money into new projects being in construction. The company works flawlessly, and the staff is comprised of true professionals. Every time my friends or business partners ask my advice on investing in Dubai real estate, I gladly recommend them to consider TFG

igorb6
10/15/15

I want to express my gratitude to the managers of company The First Group. They accessibly and understandably explain all about investing in real estate in Dubai. I already have little business in city but I want that my sons inherits immovable property. I know laws and taxes in Dubai good but I never earlier invested in real estate in abroad countries and I needed advices.
Even if your English is as mine it is okei. Company managers work with many people in different countries of the world so I dont worry about communication and documents. In reality, they even help get visa and invite you in Dubai to watch at their projects. You can get a privat tour and spend some nights in a good hotel. But most importang thing is consultation managers go with you to every project you like and tell you about them everything you want to know.
What I liked personally was a hotel complex very near to water. It is popular at tourists and is always occupied. Difficult even to imagine how many money it produces. The First Group showed me all financial calculations with predictions for several years. Like this they give you guarantee that your money is safely invested. You can never lose money here and real estate is a thing that stays forever. Solid investment, I recommend everyone who thinks of taking money out of our country.

Hello! Thank you for your interest. We have a wide range of investment products, so if you could contact us at social@thefirstgroup.com we would arrange a free consultation with our specialist.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your interest. Could you send us an email to inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your contact details and our consultant will get in touch with you and explain everything in details.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your question. We did not quite understand what exactly you are inquiring about, so please, email us on inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your concerns. Thank you

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TheFirstGroup staff and other customers.

TheFirstGroup?