Review of TheFirstGroup

info@thefirstgroup.com

5 reviews with 1 star

damio1
7/4/18

This company is scam, we went on holiday to dubai for my wife's birthday Still waiting for the promised refund after three weeks , ruined our holiday

Response from TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative
Dear Dami, We are sorry for your experience, but we would like to know more about the situation, that could provoke such a strong accusation. We do not provide any holiday packages, as we are a property investment company, and if it was a misunderstanding, we are happy to listen to you and help you to resolve the situation. Please, email us at social@thefirstgroup.com . Thanks
husseinm4
3/10/18

I have been contacted by the group after collecting my contacts during a visit to Dubai. An agent called * contacted me over the phone to offer me a trip to Dubai for 2 persons to see the locations and samples of investment. I explained to him on the first day that I have to have my young kids with me whose age are 10 and 7 years old. He tricked me that it will be no problem to include them at special rate. he offered me a trip including accomodation at AED 2,600 for the 2 persons. When I asked about the rate for the kids he told me that he cannot give me an offer unless I pay for the 2 adults first and I should not worry because if I decide to cancel, my credit card will funded immediately. On 28th of Jan 2018 my credit card was charged with the amount and the next day I was offered for the 2 kids the very special rate of AED 7,200. I decided to cancel formally by email and by phone and I was promised on 3rd Feb to refund my credit card. On 4th I received a phone call from * to check if I am on plan to the trip. I expressed my surprise and told her that I have cancelled the trip and I was expecting a refund. I then contacted * to express my concerns and he confirmed on 4th of July that it a matter of few days before my card will be charged. On 17th of Feb I contacted * again to complain about the refund of payment by a message. I received a call from * and she was asking why I cancelled the trip and confirmed that no action has been done on refunding my payment. Then an hour later I received an email from * copying * of First Group asking me on my bank account details. I responded that they have my credit card in their records. I received no response. Then I contacted * again then he confirmed that the refund was done. When I asked about the transaction date and the transaction reference, he started to talk about it is a bank to a main account then to my bank head office then to an account as if I am a small child who has no experience in credit cards transaction.

On 20th of Feb, I sent an email here with my complain. On 21st of Feb I received a phone call from a representative who introduced himself with name *. He apologised and assured me that he made the request for fund on the same day. Also, he explained that the number he was calling from was his direct number in case I need to contact him in the future (No is *)

On the same day I received an email message from * confirming that she is the point of contact to respond to my complaint

On 1st of March after having no information on the refund I sent an email to * requesting information. The following quoted message was sent by her:
"
Dear Hussein,
I manage a different department and I do my best to follow up and get you through to the right people.
I do not have the information you ask for as it is completely out of my scope of work.

I have already communicated your messages to the Senior VP, so you should not be worried about your refund.

Once again, I do my best to help you .
Thanks"

I wonder if she is not able to give me information why was she assigned to be my contact person. Ironically * phone number was a big lie as I only have a recorded message every time I try to call him

All I want is when will I receive the refund and what is the transaction reference of the refund?

If this is the case with just refunding a trip charges, then there are a lot of doubts about your dealing with cases with hundreds of thousands

You can contact me for any further informatin
Hussein Mansi
email address: humansi66@yahoo.com

*Personal information redacted by admin

adame147
11/27/17

Having worked for the company... I got to know some of the ins and outs of the company. my main concern would be that we were taught to sell the product using strong lies and manipulation towards potential investors. A lot of the reviews are within 2 years because during this time scale investors have not started to get their returns yet. with promised ROI of 5%+ many investors do get disappointed about the casual 2.5% ROI. IF YOU WANT TO INVEST YOUR MONEY IN DUBAI THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU INVEST IN #THEFIRSTGROUP. good luck.

seekerf
3/22/17

People who dupe tourist and waste our time for a booklet with nothing in it .............................................................................................................................::

Response from TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative
Hello, we would like to receive a clarification on what you have written. If any misunderstanding took place , we would like to clarify the situation. However, we are a genuine business and we are in the market for more than 10 years, and we try our best to keep our clients happy. Please, send us a private message with details. Thank you
seamusb1
12/16/16

I purchased a office space from The First Grout in the solo, The Bridge, Sports City for 100k with a expected return of 7000 to 10,000 per year. It has been rented out for 3 years now and my return is 700.00 per year. TFG say that this is the best return that they can give on this even with Regus managing it. To me it looks like all the rent is going on fees and charges. They offered to buy it back at my purchase price it I invested into one of their hotels. What can I do about this ? Its a bad investment for me and the other Solo investors. Would you invest in a company that promised that and delivered this ?

Hello! Thank you for your interest. We have a wide range of investment products, so if you could contact us at social@thefirstgroup.com we would arrange a free consultation with our specialist.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your interest. Could you send us an email to inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your contact details and our consultant will get in touch with you and explain everything in details.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your question. We did not quite understand what exactly you are inquiring about, so please, email us on inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your concerns. Thank you

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TheFirstGroup staff and other customers.

TheFirstGroup?