The Finchley Clinic reviews

Tel: 01635 522313

karens521
Karen S.
6/9/18

To be honest, I really don't know what I would do without the Finchley Clinic. It sounds dramatic BUT they are a gift from the universe ! xx

dorothym108
Dorothy M.
6/9/18

I have been using oxylift since October 2017 and found it beneficial and an improvement of 10 points on my COPD.

judithm149
Judith M.
6/9/18

always very satisfied. wouldn't shop anywhere else for my requirements.
excellent delivery thank you

irenea38
Irene A.
6/9/18

Very informative website providing a lot of really useful information about the products on sale enabling customers to make an informed choice. I am very grateful for the knowledge it has given me over the last few years, thank you.

lisab577
Lisa B.
6/9/18

I always use the Finchley Clinic for all my Oxygen products, I find it very easy to navigate around the website, pay for my orders and have never had any problem. I will continue to purchase from here in the future.

lilii2
Lili I.
6/9/18

It's products does as it says.
My first purchase was the oxy powder.
This is the first place that i have bought a detox that worked absolutely well

yvonnev12
Yvonne V.
5/1/18

I have shopped with the Finchley for a few years now. I know that I will receive quality products and being able to ring for advice if necessary is appreciated. Thank You.

martinr79
Martin R.
4/30/18

Excellent service. Orders always received very promptly after being placed, even when opting for second class post!

lyndar37
Lynda R.
4/30/18

An excellent site covering all aspects of health concerns.
Trustworthy products with in-depth information.
Plus the bonus of a straightforward payment system.
Highly recommended.

jennic13
jenni c.
4/28/18

Products that the Finchley Clinic choose show a deep understanding of the working of our bodies. I have used products for radiation and heavy metals detox and have found them to be very healing..

rashidaa2
Rashida A.
4/26/18

The service provided by the finchley clinic is excellent. The delivery is always prompt and when advice or information is requested on products this is given in a straight forward format without the need to apply any added marketing or persuation leaving it open for the customer to make their own decision.

sharong184
Sharon G.
4/21/18

Great online store with excellent products. I've been using the Finchley Clinic for about 15 years and they've always been good!

fredl78
Fred L.
4/14/18

Since several years I am a satisfied customer of the Finchley Clinic. Folks there go on selecting great products for my patients.

karenl310
Karen L.
4/10/18

Great selection, honest reviews on each product, delivery is very fast. Each query I submit is always replied to
Thank you Finchely keep up the great work

michaelp529
Michael P.
4/7/18

The info provided for the various products is 1st class,it gives me a more indebt understanding of the products and it helps me to make better and more informed choices to find the right product for my needs and it helps me to understand my body better and how it functions. Everytime I read up on a product I learn more about my body. It's a bit like a jigsaw puzzle or connecting the dots. I am getting more understanding on what's required to stay healthy,thank you. Michael

naomik12
Naomi K.
3/29/18

Good selection of products with full details clearly shown. Advice available and responses to questions speedily given. Shipping and delivery efficient. I trust this site

camillal3
Camilla L.
3/29/18

The advice Dr Webster gives and the high quality products The Finchley Clinic has available makes the company a favourite of mine and usually my first port of call when looking for a remedy.

jonnak
Jonna K.
3/25/18

excellent site great products great service, i do miss the reviews from other customers on different products having said that you are a great company who is honest and trust worthy to the core.

ayesham9
Ayesha M.
3/22/18

In my experience I have bought good quality products from The Finchley Clinic and their service has always been reliable. I'm happy.

rollyj1
Rolly J.
3/22/18

I've found this sit to be very informative and helpful when looking to buy specific health supplements that might in some instances have interfered with my prescription medication.

clarec31
Clare C.
3/16/18

The Finchley Clinic is always informative and reliable. A very safe place to buy supplements from. I am a repeat customer and extremely happy to recommend them to everyone.

mickeyw18
Mickey W.
3/14/18

Excellent product choice, reasonable & fair prices. Super fast delivery & well packaged. I would highly recommend this company!

jackiee29
Jackie E.
3/9/18

This is my second order and I can recommend this company. I would always use Finchley Clinic for my order as it is the best price I have found. Thanks you

joannec95
Joanne C.
3/9/18

thank you for your continued great service with quality products ,this company is cheaper than my last supplier too , superb customer service , I am always very happy .

emilyj98
Emily J.
3/9/18

It was great but I had trouble paying by credit card on my iphone 5s. It kept failing and saying please choose payment option. I had to pay with paypal instead but that's OK.

My company does not sell products that have "dangerous" side effects, or indeed "dangerous" anything, nor will it ever in the future. We leave that honour to the pharmaceutical industry. I come from a family that has been involved with naturopathic medicine since the 1950's, and have been a natural health practitioner for over 25 years. We do not sell "dangerous" meaning "toxic" products, with "side-effects" meaning in reality"toxic" effects. However I do encourage customers to use the product as per the advice on our web page. So I hope that answers your question. Mark Lester - founder and owner, The Finchley Clinic Ltd.

By Mark L., The Finchley Clinic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the The Finchley Clinic staff and other customers.

13 Photos for The Finchley Clinic