The European Touch reviews

susanp248
Susan P.
5/25/18

I tried to pay using Paypal but got bumped back and forced to enter credit card details. Made no sense.

olgas56
Olga S.
4/26/18

I've always been pleased with my shopping on this site. I hope and believe that this should continue.

stephanier160
Stephanie R.
4/11/18

The website is easy to navigate with thorough information
My order arrived a day earlier than expected. It was very nicely packed and everything arrived safely and intact. I'm very pleased with the service I received.

kirstenm43
Kirsten M.
3/7/18

I am extremely satisfied with my experiences purchasing products through The European Touch. The products always arrive promptly and the one time that there was a delay due to a back up with the manufacturer, The European Touch contacted me directly and sent an extra bonus gift with the delayed shipment. Great customer services and great products!

caroled22
Carole D.
2/27/18

I am very disappointed with this order.
I ordered 3 products. Two were sealed in their new boxes and well presented as usual but one product is mot. The product looks like it has been opened and is not a full bottle. The box had been opened, is not new and not sealed. It was not professionnal. Also, that product is the most expensive one of the three.

olgas71
Olga S.
1/12/18

I am most satisfied with the product, as it is the one and only one I use and want. I finally have found one that agrees with me and my skin type.

I just wish that I would get a greater discount incentive (and not have to order $150 worth before doing so), since I am a loyal customer. Ten dollars doesn't seem enough compared with the cost of the cream. I hope to continue supporting the company and most certainly recommend the product to all my friends.

Otherwise, I am satisfied with the service I receive from you.

Thank you.

peggyn8
peggy N.
9/29/17

Excellent site. However, had trouble deleting an item from my shopping cart. BUT figured it out! Thanks so much.

sharons299
Sharon S.
9/29/17

My husband purchased this brand on our Florence vacation...LOVES THIS PRODUCT!!!!
Would like coupons for future purchases ....Thank you

nancyl188
Nancy L.
8/24/17

site is easy to use but wish shipping fees would recalculate automatically when the shipping address is changed

troadioj
TROADIO J.
7/24/17

I appreciate the reward plan but noticed it;s getting smaller each time :)
The Genertic products are the best!

monicay8
Monica Y.
6/29/17

Always a pleasure to order, excellent products working wonders on skin and exceptional customer service from Nadia.

juttaa
Jutta A.
6/29/17

I like the products. Samples are always welcome. I like very much the personal customer care I experienced: checking if order was received, information on possible delays, form of shipping, etc. Pricing is high; however, the product is very good to my aging, wrinkled skin. I live in a sub-tropical climate where air conditioning is needed 3/4 of the year, then heating - dries out skin. Outdoor humidity cannot replace it all. Product is very good. I like doing business with European Touch.

michaell218
Michael L.
6/29/17

Overall experience was great. Delivery took some time however I am in Australia so I understand. Products are great. Will buy again.

carolek14
carole k.
6/29/17

I only shop The European Touch for my skincare needs.
They have the best products, and I am always satisfied with the care they have for their customers.

ednac30
Edna C.
6/29/17

I had a loyalty award given to me after my last purchase in May 2016 and I was going to buy more items so I can use it. I was unable to use it as it said it expired. I don't think loyalty rewards should expire.

wesleyg32
Wesley G.

Hello,

Your $30.00 coupon which you received after the first order expired on December 25th.
As a courtesy I will apply a one time discount of $30.00 after processing the order you wish to place today.

Nadia Danay
I didn't have the chance to use the discount

annmarieh11
Annmarie H.
6/29/17

Thank you for your excellent customer service and for the loyalty rewards. The reward and free shipping make it possible for me to buy these products.

barbaras300
Barbara S.
6/29/17

Always a pleasant experience. Please send order asap, since I am out of the products. Thank you, Barb

kimberlys159
Kimberly S.
6/29/17

I had a question about the shipping and I received a reply within minutes - super fast customer service!

oshrab
oshra b.
6/29/17

Very easy to find, easy to check out, and we love the customer service, fast and free shipping (when you order enough) and over all - we will always coming back and ordering from theeuropeantouch.com

michaelh501
Michael H.
6/29/17

I love this product, Gernetic. I have regular facials and they use this product hence I buy off you online

am193
A M.
6/29/17

I am happy with the prompt shipping of items. The Franc Laure night cream smells bad - one of the reasons I like the day cream is I really like the smell. So I was disappointed.

lynnt45
Lynn T.
6/29/17

Shopping experiences was very straight forward. One problem is that your phone number and address are no longer valid. I live in White Rock and would like to pick things up if you are still here.

Thanks

renatom4
Renato M.
6/29/17

Some of the products description contains a fixed size, although you get the option to select a different size. It is confusing and does not help to ensure we will get the size we ordered.

wendym151
Wendy M.
6/29/17

Tried to delete an item from shopping cart and could not? -not obvious as to how to do that...if it's possible.
Do you have samples available to ship with order for travel convenience?

Questions? Get answers from the The European Touch staff and other customers.

The European Touch?