Review of GLAM Beautique

Tel: 910.977.8224
theeglambeautique@gmail.com

jenniferd411
9/13/18

Fake website don't buy anything from these guys no one ever answers the phone or the emails it's fake

porshiab
5/22/18

I just wanted to say that I LOVE my She Bad
T-Shirt. It Fits comfortably and made with such Great material. This T-Shirt is such a conversational piece , you can dress it up with no problem and it makes you feel confident. I'm happy I purchased minds and I will be ordering more really soon. Thanks to the visionary ...you are amazing

monekiaw
12/6/17

This was my first purchase, but not my last. Customer service was excellent and quick with responding to emails. I was satisfied with the item I purchased perfect fit. I will purchase more items in the future.

kimberlym136
9/5/17

I love the clothing just wish being that I am a thick lady that is was more in my size...But really love my shirts that have blessed me in my new journey in my life...

pamelap68
9/4/17

I bought the BAD tshirt for my birthday. I received many compliments. I love it and will be ordering again.

tamyrab
9/4/17

My orders seem to get delayed. It's a inconvience quickly corrected. Yet, it disturbs my timeline and production of

Response from NaJean P., GLAM Beautique Representative
Thank You for your honest review!
We've checked out the details of your order and wanted to again apologize for your experience. However, let it be noted that the delay was a mistake that occurred on behalf of our postal service. We would also like to add that processing time on orders may take up to 3-5 days (see product description) and standard shipping time is 7-14 days therefore orders should not be considered delayed until after 20 days have passed. Orders however, are typically processed and delivered in less than 14 days. As you stated in your review our staff quickly rectified the problem and in addition, we included a free gift to compensate for the inconvenience. Our staff aims to offer the highest order satisfaction without incident to every customer with every purchase , and in the event of order, processing or delivery issues, our goal is to keep our customers informed and provide them with excellent customer service. In closing, we extend apologies that your experience was less than 5 stars. We do hope you will shop with us again and in the future we will do our best to serve you in a more excellent way.
Again, thank you so much for your honest review. We appreciate your business!

Kindest Regards,
Thee Glam BeautiQue
michellem323
8/31/17

I love the fabrics for the t-shirts as well as the colors. I am awaiting new colors for the maxi dress!! Hopefully, we get a few more sayings to slay!!

aprilr31
8/31/17

Really enjoy my glam shirt and looking forward to ordering again. Fast delivery. Every time I wear it people are asking where I purchased it from.

Questions? Get answers from the GLAM Beautique staff and other customers.

GLAM Beautique?