TheeBoutiqueShop reviews

1 Review From Our Community

whitneyt8
10/1/15

Update 7/14/16 - Their customer service has greatly improved so I am bumping them up 1 star. I had to do a return today and the lady I spoke to was nice and helpful. I was surprised and impressed with them.

----------------------------------

This site has very fashionable clothing and often offers discounts on their IG page. After my first time ordering, I told myself I would not order from them again because when I called to inquire about my order status, the lady I spoke to was very rude. However, since I received so many compliments on the outfit, I ordered again...and again and again. The 3rd time, I was sent an email stating my item had shipped. I was very excited because this was during the same week I purchased but in the past, it would take a few weeks to ship.

However, a few days later I received an email stating my purchase actually had not shipped and they noticed stains on it and asked if I still wanted it or if I wanted to order something else and receive a 10% discount. I ended up requesting a refund. The customer service was a tad bit better this time but still not good. When I asked why I was just now being contacted and was mislead to believe it had shipped, the young lady stated, "Well that's why we're calling you now." Umm yeah days after I was mislead and was hoping to wear it that weekend (I also sensed some attitude when she made the statement).

I just ordered a bathing suit from them because they have some of the cutest and I couldn't find one anywhere else that I liked. So all in all, I will still order from them occasionally but I have found another boutique with GREAT customer service and $5 shipping and I always receive it the very next day since we're in the same state. TheeBoutique charges right around $10 for shipping.

SN: Bear in mind that the models do appear bigger on the photos than they really are.

Questions? Get answers from the TheeBoutiqueShop staff and other customers.

TheeBoutiqueShop?