TheDiscDoctor.co.uk reviews

jackiecrookes1@hotmail.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

arms3
4/24/16

Regrettably used this outfit to do some aesthetic work on my motorcycle brake discs (there is no physical address on their website and on that point alone, should have known better). They had my discs for weeks longer than promised,needed constant chasing up on work progress (never contacted me and rarely got back to me, and website-listed phone numbers were disconnected or never answered), eventually sent me back something that looked like it had been made by a drunk trainee. Both the discs are now damaged, the disc carriers weren't blasted correctly prior to anodising and weren't anodised in places. Bobbins are greyish not flat black as requested & are very poorly made with a poor and inconsistent finish. Later research showed me various forums where others had also bad experiences either with discdoctor or previously as stealthproducts. So do your homework and see for yourself if you can find a single good review about this business, its products or services. You wont. Shockingly bad workmanship and products. Threw the discs in the bin as wouldn't put my faith in them to save my life. A costly mistake. AVOID!!

Questions? Get answers from the TheDiscDoctor.co.uk staff and other customers.

TheDiscDoctor.co.uk?