TheDigiboxShop.com reviews

davida14
8/25/10

faulty item promptly answered my e mail telling me to package item and fedex would call, after waiting in all day I contacted fedex who had no record of uplift. Several e-mails to the company with no response and telephone number not answered.
Next stop trading standards do not buy from this company.

rupertg
8/11/10

There have been a couple of bad (and very old) reviews of this site - but they were the only ones who could supply the (upgraded) Samsung Box I wanted...so I took the risk. The parcel came promptly...but it was the wrong brand of box, so I sent them a cross email...they answered my email promptly (and all subsequent contacts were fast and professional).

They politely pointed out that it was ME who had ordered the wrong one! I checked back on the order; they had in fact sent me the one I ordered...but I had indeed got the order wrong...

They were great - graciously accepted my error, and paid for the new return, so supplied the actual box I wanted very promptly.

I can only think they have pulled their socks up since these older reviews. Would happily buy from them again.

andrewr
11/17/08

thedigiboxshop.com - This site provides rubbish service all round. They never respond to e-mails, the help line is never staffed so it is always engaged. My purchase turned out to be defective and I sent it back and they refuse to correspond at all. Simply a blank wall of silence.I suggest you never buy from them.Andrew Wilberforce-RitchieCobham

Questions? Get answers from the TheDigiboxShop.com staff and other customers.

TheDigiboxShop.com?