TheDesserterieLakeland reviews

thedesserterie@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

unsatisfiedb
7/17/15

Giving this business a one is truly being nice. I went for a cake tasting for my wedding, and left with no price point or even price ballpark the cake would be in. I went to many tastings for my wedding cake and received the price per slice before I left and also a deposit amount. More than a week went by without hearing anything from the owner, I then called the store THREE times, she never was there, nor any word of a quote for my cake. When planning a wedding, everything is done by deadlines, other cake bakers are getting booked daily, and I'm missing opportunities for my wedding day. I finally got ahold of someone and simply asked now for a refund for my tasting, I was very gracious when asking. I am a classy woman and deal with wedding vendors on a daily basis. The girl at the store herself said that the time I've waited is ridiculous. The owner, whom I had my tasting with, said she didn't remember having a tasting with me!!!! Hmmmmm...maybe because you've taken so long to get back with me. The owner, Cheryl, then called me back with attitude, and laughed when I asked for a refund. If they were giving cakes away for free I would say NO THANK YOU!! Cakes may appear beautiful, but the bakery isn't reliable. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, don't stress yourself more with this business!

Questions? Get answers from the TheDesserterieLakeland staff and other customers.

TheDesserterieLakeland?