Thedearborntavern reviews

Tel: 602 312.384.1242

1 Review From Our Community

gregoryp48
12/27/18

I am not a big visitor to downtown Chicago so when my son said the Dearborn restaurant had good reviews I decided to visit with my family on a trip to the Shedd Aquarium in the area. I was greatly disappointed. The service was excellent the atmosphere was acceptable . The restaurant was busy. There were some questionable items on the menu. The Ruben sandwich ($15) was not available, the Chicken meatball AND kale soup was kale soup WITH chicken meatballs ($10), the Mac and cheese was more of a Alfredo with flat noodles and very thin cheese sauce ($10), the kids burger was a disappointment ($10), the fish (2 small pieces) and chips were served half done with cold greasy chips (French fries) ($18). Over all the food was poor and the quality far from what I would have expected from a decent upscale restaurant. To add to the event when I returned home and checked my CC records I found there was an error in the amount of tip I left (25% , the service was good) , it was not significant, less than a dollar but still an error and I'm not about to drive 100 miles over a dollar.

I will not return .

Questions? Get answers from the Thedearborntavern staff and other customers.

Thedearborntavern?