TheDEA.org

TheDEA.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate TheDEA.org?

“Major joke”

Beverly G.
7/29/20

I have tried to contact them about a nurse asking me to ask the Dr for a Rx for narcotics and sell them back to him. I called and I wrote them and no response at all. I forgot the nurse's name and what he looked like. When you call and leave a voice mail no answer. A lot of the numbers of the DEA if you can find a number, they're disconnected. I said screw them.

beverlyg76
July 29th, 2020

I said screw them.

Questions? Get answers from the TheDEA.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheDEA.org?

Have a question about TheDEA.org?