TheCustomDresses reviews

1 review with 5 stars

gesykay
4/7/10

I was doing my wedding last minute and at 6 feet tall, I knew I would have a difficult time ahead of me. After being told I could not order any dresses custom made from stores here in the US in time for my wedding and not finding anything that was long enough, I looked to thecustomdresses for a miracle...and I got it. I ordered three dresses total, two for my daughters who were to be in the wedding and my wedding gown. Admittedly, I was quite specific in the comment field making sure that they knew what color and type of beading I wanted, for fear they would not do any beading and also informed them that if it could not be completed in time I would have to cancel my order. I sent them my measurements and they actually called me (from China!) and emailed me to clarify my size (which I had imputed incorrectly) I was really worried that they would not arrive in time so I paid the extra rush charge and it actually made it in a day earlier than they had said it would. And the dresses were fantastic. I had requested a chocolate sash for my daughters' dresses which they included free of charge. All of the dresses were very good quality and there were three layers of satin on my dress. The only alteration I made was to make the train a bit shorter. My daughters were absolutely beautiful-I wish I could post pictures here! I got everything I had hoped for (including the length-yippee!) for $200 for me and $100 for each of the girls' dresses. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone-except perhaps my enemies. :o)

do anyone have a number that I can reach for them because my prom is may 8th and i wanted to know would my dress be here in time

By Crystal j.
Questions? Get answers from the TheCustomDresses staff and other customers.

TheCustomDresses?