TheCustomDresses reviews

2 reviews with 4 stars

kristil
6/23/10

I was very hesitant when I first ordered my wedding dress from this company. #1- it comes from China, and I was worried about how the dress would look after traveling so far. #2- I never tried the dress on or even saw it in person, so I was basing everything on how it looked online.

When it arrived, the dress was in a small plastic bag. The dress was turned inside out. When I took the dress out, it looked just like the picture. I was soooo happy to see this. The dress was much heavier and had a lot more material than what the picture showed, but it was still the dress and was absolutely gorgeous.

One warning though- I gave them my EXACT measurements and the dress still need a lot of alterations. I also had a lot of the fabric under the dress taken out. It was too heavy for a summer wedding. It would have been perfect for a winter wedding though.

Overall, the experience was wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great quality, fairly inexpensive wedding dress. The customer service is wonderful as well. Anytime I emailed, they responded within the day.

elizabethh3
1/29/10

I purchased a dress from this website for my son's wedding. I sent them my measurements and it was custom made for me. When it came I was delighted. The workmanship was excellent and whilst it wasn't exactly as I had requested with regard to the beading it was as it appeared in the picture on the website. The only adjustment the dress required was the straps shortened - not bad coming from so far away!! I would definitely go back to them in the future. Considering the prices they offer it is worth the risk anyway.

do anyone have a number that I can reach for them because my prom is may 8th and i wanted to know would my dress be here in time

By Crystal j.
Questions? Get answers from the TheCustomDresses staff and other customers.

TheCustomDresses?