TheCustomDresses reviews

1 review with 2 stars

ja2214
8/10/11

I ordered a dress from The Custom Dresses for my daughter's wedding. When it arrived I was very disappointed in it. The style looked like it did on the website, but it was like a sack - absolutely no shape whatsoever. I sent them my measurements but had to take it to a tailor and have it altered, boning put in to give it shape, shortened and the straps needed shortening. The dress virtually had to be re-constructed. The day of the wedding, the zipper broke before heading to the Church, we sewed the dress shut as far as the zipper was broke, just before we are heading down the aisle it ripped the rest of the way. Our wedding planner had to pin me into the dress so I could go down the aisle, they had to close the doors to the Church and fix my dress before the wedding could go on. After the wedding, the wedding planner sewed me right into the dress. I thought I would save money by ordering from this site, in the end, it cost me just as much, if not more, than ordering from a Bridal Shop and getting the dress I wanted in the first place. Would I buy from here again??? Absolutely not, next time, I will pay the extra money in the first place and not have to be stressed out because the dress split 1 minute before the ceremony starts.

do anyone have a number that I can reach for them because my prom is may 8th and i wanted to know would my dress be here in time

By Crystal j.
Questions? Get answers from the TheCustomDresses staff and other customers.

TheCustomDresses?