TheCaseSolutions reviews

order@thecasesolutions.com

lindad250
3/14/18

Hello,

I placed an order for an assignment to be completed in 24 hours. The assignment wasn't completed in the promised time and the representative was extremely rude. Not to mention the paper was completely plagiarized, had a significant about of gramatical errors amd poor sentence structure. The references also did not match the intext citations.

Do not use this service!!! I repeat do not use thecasesolutions.com

johnm906
10/31/16

Hello Guys i just recently purchased task assistance for economics task with I bought assistance for my economics research study task which included graduate level economics, mathematics, data, network theory. After discussing my task with these men i understood that they had a sound level of graduate economics and mathematics understanding that was needed for my job. They assisted me exceptionally with information collection, experiment style and execution, information analysis and then lastly with composing a fantastic 3000 words technical economics report that was praised by all my peers. Cheers!

Questions? Get answers from the TheCaseSolutions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TheCaseSolutions