TheCarlsonCompanyInc

TheCarlsonCompanyInc has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with TheCarlsonCompanyInc are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate TheCarlsonCompanyInc?

“Carlson Company has no integrityrun!”

Mary M.
4/15/16

Essentially, this company took my $900 for a pharmaceuticals test on a hair sample. I told them what drugs would definitely be found. Then they returned the test with a zero finding of any drugs at all When I asked why not, they said there are a lot of pharmaceuticals and they couldn't test for them all, that I would have to pay for more tests. They also said to find the ones I had stated would require hundreds more dollars. They basically took my money and then ignored me. They represented they could find any pharmaceutical, then denied it.

marym318
April 15th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the TheCarlsonCompanyInc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheCarlsonCompanyInc?

Have a question about TheCarlsonCompanyInc?