TheCarlsonCompanyInc

Ratings On Other Platforms

Better Business Bureau
0 / 5

TheCarlsonCompanyInc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate TheCarlsonCompanyInc?

“SCAM LAB.”

Ludmilla Z.
5/26/21

Do not use this lab. It's a waste of money and time. They grab the money and do not serve the client at all. They stopped responding to me and threw away my samples which are criminal evidence, I suspect their lab tests are fraudulent, and they intentionally destroy all my evidence so that I can't disprove or hold the lab liable, or retest my evidence with a legitimate lab. Their are extremely dishonest. I repeatedly lied about everything. Do not use them. Do not pay them upfront. You'll never see your money, your evidence will be destroyed, but you will get a one-sentence report.

ludmillaz
May 26th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE THIS LAB. It costs a lot but it is utterly worthless. This a con job. In addition, they will destroy criminal evidence, so you can not hold them liable.

Products used:
Forensic laboratory tests.

marym318
April 15th, 2016

Essentially, this company took my $900 for a pharmaceuticals test on a hair sample. I told them what drugs would definitely be found. Then they returned the test with a zero finding of any drugs at all When I asked why not, they said there are a lot of pharmaceuticals and they couldn't test for them all, that I would have to pay for more tests. They also said to find the ones I had stated would require hundreds more dollars. They basically took my money and then ignored me. They represented they could find any pharmaceutical, then denied it.

Questions? Get answers from the TheCarlsonCompanyInc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheCarlsonCompanyInc?

Have a question about TheCarlsonCompanyInc?