Review of The Call Store

The Call Store reviews

todds5
4/20/11

I used thecallstore.com with horrible results and ended up terminating contract with them to try and cut my loses. I took it in stride and figured I would not let a third party generate leads for me but!!! I go to my Brownbook.net listing a year later and they claim my business as theirs and CHANGE MY BUSINESS CONTACT NUMBER and EMAIL! The call store is a SCAM.

to quote the man above:
"The Call Store Inc, Are Liars

The Call Store Inc, Are con Artist

The Call Store Inc, Are Scammers

The Call Store Inc, Will Steal your Money

The Call Store Inc, Will fraud you out your money

The Call Store Inc has extreamly bad reviews on the BBB

Do not trust the www.thecallstore.com"

patw3
2/23/11

When I first spoke to my salesperson he seemed very astute and I felt giving him a chance would be great since there wasn't anything to lose. Unfortunately, his support people did little to get us business and we never even received one phone call. I called them when I realized they were advertising us in a wrong category and never got a call back. I have to say I was disappointed. Additionally, they took over 2 months and several phone calls to get them to refund the money as they promised. I had to get pretty aggressive on my last phone call and after being told they had to issue a check they finally just reversed the credit card charges. Disappointing to say the least.

The Call Store Inc, Are Liars

The Call Store Inc, Are con Artist

The Call Store Inc, Are Scammers

The Call Store Inc, Will Steal your Money

The Call Store Inc, Will fraud you out your money

The Call Store Inc has extreamly bad reviews on the BBB

Do not trust the www.thecallstore.com

www.thecallstore.com will pressure sale you to take your money and deliver nothing

www.thecallstore.com will ask you for 199.99 to start up and they will never make your phone ring

www.thecallstore.com has over a dozon complaints for scamming consumers

www.thecallstore.com will give you problems for trying to get a refund

www.thecallstore.com are credit card fraud

Questions? Get answers from the The Call Store staff and other customers.

The Call Store?