Review of TheBridalGowns

TheBridalGowns reviews

steveg44
6/15/14

I ordered 3 different dresses, they are all well made and beautiful. They are as shown in the pictures. The last dress I ordered seemed to take a long time to get here, but finally made it here and it is stunning! Overall I'm happy with my purchases!. The delivery was timely. At first I was scared, but I can now confident and can tell my friends about this website.

maggieg8
5/11/14

I've ordered from thebridalgowns.com a few times before and I've never had a problem.Their clothes, especially their dresses fit true to size. I purchased the lace backless chiffon dress and a few other items a few weeks ago. Aside from being more than satisfied with the price, I was able to track my order and I received it exactly when they said I would. I had absolutely no problems with the way any of the clothes fit. Great website, great service. I'm definitely keeping this website in my favorites.

janb1
1,101 helpful votes
8/17/13

Caution! Custom made dresses from China are often substandard. Do not get fooled by the images on the website, they are most likely stolen from other sites.

Read about wedding dress scams:

Questions? Get answers from the TheBridalGowns staff and other customers.

TheBridalGowns?