BreastfeedingShop reviews

Tel: 866-255-6779

1 Review From Our Community

aniecef
8/31/16

This is mainly for breastfeeding pumps and supplies for pregnant or new moms. They accept insurance and send you the items without you having to pay first and be reimbursed later. My favorite thing is they contact your insurance for you so you can personally skip out the middle man. With the insurance I have, I had to upload (cannot use phone to do so) my prescription for my pump and upload it again to get accessories. The ONLY issue I had with them was I was supposed to be emailed when my items shipped. I was not, I had no idea if they needed anything or if things went through properly until my breast pump showed up randomly in my mail box a few weeks later.

Most women who have ordered from them get the shipping confirmation and their items in a week however which is why I chose this company to order from. I had no clue what accessories I would get with my pump but I'd say 300 bags to store milk and extra pumping supplies is great! I really like this company and would order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the BreastfeedingShop staff and other customers.

BreastfeedingShop?