Review of Theblueoutlet

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 877-588-1085

justinr17
12/27/12

I am experiencing the same exact issue with this company down to every detail. I placed an order on 11/12/2012. I have contacted my bank's fraud department and they are checking into this company as well as working on refunding my money. If you haven't done so yet, you may want to contact your bank's fraud department to at least see about getting your money back.

elizabethn4
10/6/12

Made a purchase on The Blue Outlet Mall website on 9/12 and received an email confirmation on 9/15 stating that order had been shipped with a tracking number included. The tracking number was registered with the USPS but no package was ever sent so I can not actually track the number provided. I've left a voice message and several emails to which I have received NO response in any way, shape or form. The purchase was for approximately $52 which has already come out of my bank account and almost one month later, no product and no response. I would never recommend this site to anyone!

just reported to my bank for fraud...has anyone else dove into a dispute? regarding Blueoutlet?

By nina w.
Questions? Get answers from the Theblueoutlet staff and other customers.

Theblueoutlet?