Review of TheBigTickets

TheBigTickets reviews

mcclainh
11/30/11

I'm a big fan of music and spend quite an amount on live music performances. Although i use to buy tickets from a site which is now continually increasing the price and delaying the delivery of tickets, even sometimes later than promised so i finally thought to change the source for my live entertainment. After quite a search and authentications i found this site where i get discount plus i get the ticket on-time.
Although i found these people new here but they're keeping their promises. I wish them luck in this business and i hope they won't increase the prices when they'll be well-known.
THUMBS UP GUYSSSS...

lissaa
3/8/11

I am not interested in music or sports and others but my son is very crazy about music.He have many equipment of music but he want to know proper way to use these instruments. He tried a lot but every time he failed to make melody.Last week he tells to me and i decide to see live concert for his help. i searched many sites for tickets but find tickets from sites was very difficult.i am very disappointed and close it.In evening my friend Elli said me," she know one website that's use is very easy and very easy to buy tickets on just one click.I just visited thebigtickets.com. I searched tickets and realize that website use is very easy. When I hear that bigtickets give us 10% discount on all tickets. i am more happy. love you bigtickets

Questions? Get answers from the TheBigTickets staff and other customers.

TheBigTickets?