Thebestshoes.us

Thebestshoes.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Thebestshoes.us also ranks 483rd among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Thebestshoes.us are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Thebestshoes.us?

“I fell victim as well”

Susan C.
7/10/14

I fell victim as well. They charged my pay pal account, never delivered the shoes. I have a dispute filed with PayPal but we will see what happens...live and learn. Don't buy here!

susanc71
July 10th, 2014
jenniem2
September 2nd, 2013
Ok so here is the deal, I was fully aware of the fact that the shoes were fakes before purchase. However, for the price I paid (which is more than most shoes i purchase) I expect a flawless item. The shoes were damaged and missing parts. Cindy emailed right back and said i could return the item for a full refund, I would be paying to return shoes, and then has yet to email directions to do so. I am mad! I have shoes I can't wear and cannot get ahold of anyone to return. It's like they dropped off the face of the planet. Don't buy here!
claudiab5
February 1st, 2013
Terrible company! Do not use!
I ordered a pair of Louboutin boots, not realising they were fake. I then wanted to return them when they arrived green (instead of black which was stated on the website) and I saw that they were fake... When I requested a return and refund, 'Cindy' e-mailed confirmation that my return would be minused $50 and 10% fee as well and "to save both of us the huge loss, how about we reimburse you $60, and you can keep the boots?"... the boots had cost me over $500...
I disagreed and requested for the money to be returned to me as soon as they received the order return from me, which cost me another £30 as it was recorded shipment to China.
I have confirmation from the post office that the boots have been received, but have sent 6 e-mails so far over the last 4 months, chasing for my refund. No refund has been received. No e-mail has been replied to.
This company are absolute 100% crooks and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. You think you are saving money but you end up losing money.
Do NOT use them.
idad
August 31st, 2011
They acctually answered my email... "Thanks for your inquiry, our shoes are high quality replicas, not authentic". So there you go...

Has anyone bought shoes here? Are the real or fake? Thanks for helping!

By Ida D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Thebestshoes.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thebestshoes.us?

Have a question about Thebestshoes.us?