Review of TheBedroomSpace

TheBedroomSpace reviews

jesscial
11/4/10

the rosetto bed i bought was cheaper than the other 2 online stoers i had priced at. the platinum delivery upon arrival was both in the house and up to my second floor and they set the bed up and had allt eh boses out of my house. alot better tha the other site i had consedred that wanted to drop it off at the curb. Make sure you understand shipping when ordering large furniture online .

clarkj
10/14/10

Same story as other reviewer. I placed an order and my credit card was charged upon their receipt of the order. I waited more than a month to hear from them...no call, no email,...I wanted to check the consumer rating of this store through google and landed on this page. I AM THINKING TO CANCELL MY ORDER. AFTER ALL IT IS $1800 BED.

niz
3/24/10

I planced an order on Mar. 11, 2010 with this website, after spoke with a sale person, who guaranteed that the item I described was in stock and should be shipped in 5-7 days. My credit card was charged the second day (very efficient, I'd admit) but no shippment was scheduled. I waited until Mar. 22 to called for checking its shipping schedule and was told that it should be out anytime. Now, on Mar. 24, I'm still yet to hear any shipping notification. This is my longest waiting time ever experienced with website purchases EVER.

jennyf4
2/28/10

I was interested in buying a bed from them, but had few questions. I emailed, anf got no reply. Then I called, and the guy I spoke with didn't know the answers, so he said he will contact me back. Three days later, no reply. Then I called once more and the lady I spoke with again didn't know the answers, and she said that she would call me back with more info. Three months later, I am still "waiting".

Case in point - such poor communication is a sure sign of "I don't care about my customers when they are about to spend money". Just imagine, what attitude you will received when you already spent your money. Enough said.

Questions? Get answers from the TheBedroomSpace staff and other customers.

TheBedroomSpace?