TheBathroomEmporium reviews

johnk220
11/26/15

Placed an order in the shop.For a £700 toilet, paid up front (wrongly by Debit card) they never delivered,
& said take us to court then. Sent balliffs in, but could get nothing due them changing the company name- yet again, as this is what the owners do.

annet46
6/28/13

I ordered 4 toilets in September and when nothing arrived after several weeks I called them. I was told they would check on it and call back. Never heard back. I called repeated times over the next weeks telling them that I was trying to get a cottage completed and had a deadline. Finally the toilets arrived 2 months after I ordered them. I had order all WHITE toilets but one came in cream. When I called back I was told to send a photo. But now the site is down "as they are refurbishing" their office. What a joke. They've probably gone bust and now I am stuck with a product I cannot use. They are A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!

daver20
3/25/12

ABSOLUTE ROGUES.....STAY AWAY! Purchase was made after being promised delivery within 5 days....6weeks later still awaiting it so cancelled order, was then told 28days before refund...not very happy, but they held all the strings so had to wait, that was 8weeks ago and still no refund.....I'm now going through credit card company to get my refund. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CONFIDENCE TRICKSTERS. When you phone them all you get is lies and you can hear them laughing at you in the background.
ONE DAY THEY WILL GET WHAT IS COMING THEIR WAY....JUST HOPE I'M THERE TO LAUGH IN THEIR FACES AS THEY HAVE MINE.

USE AT YOUR RISK BE WARNED.

lizf2
6/22/11

This company lie to their customers, keep them waiting indefinitely for their orders and won't refund your money. DON'T go there

Questions? Get answers from the TheBathroomEmporium staff and other customers.

TheBathroomEmporium?