This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Theautoemporium.net

Theautoemporium.net

Theautoemporium.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Theautoemporium.net ranks 409th among Auto Parts sites.

How would you rate Theautoemporium.net?

“This site operates a scam offering to sell your used...”

Mike H.
7/11/11

This site operates a scam offering to sell your used vehicle on your behalf. They generally contact you through your craigslist listing and offer their services. They will say they can sell your vehicle for $1000 more than your asking price and they charge only a $170 commission. My personaly experience with this website/company is as follows. I received a phone call from Tim with The Auto Emporium. I was contacted a person claiming to be Tim from The Auto Emporium (www.theautoemporium.net). Tim indicated that his company would work to find a buyer for my used vehicle and would charge a $170 commission ONLY once the vehicle was successfully sold. Tim collected complete information about my vehicle--about a 15 minute process--and then proceeded to get my credit card information to pay for the $170 service fee and assured me this would only be charged once the vehicle was sold. I was given an account number (to reference my vehicle) as well as contact information for the company (*******772 / *******@theautoemporium.net). The next day, I checked my bank account and noticed three transactions to the Auto Emporium Inc in the amount of $170 each. I attempted to contact Tim at the Auto Emporium and was unable to reach them. I immediately called my bank to file a claim for the fraudulent charges. If you receive a call sounding anythink like this, please hang up and do not go down the road I did; and by all means, don't contact them to try and get their services! You'd just be giving away your money!

mikeh40
July 11th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Theautoemporium.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Theautoemporium.net?

Have a question about Theautoemporium.net?