Theautoemporium.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

mikeh40
7/11/11

This site operates a scam offering to sell your used vehicle on your behalf. They generally contact you through your craigslist listing and offer their services. They will say they can sell your vehicle for $1000 more than your asking price and they charge only a $170 commission.

My personaly experience with this website/company is as follows. I received a phone call from Tim with The Auto Emporium. I was contacted a person claiming to be Tim from The Auto Emporium (www.theautoemporium.net). Tim indicated that his company would work to find a buyer for my used vehicle and would charge a $170 commission ONLY once the vehicle was successfully sold. Tim collected complete information about my vehicle--about a 15 minute process--and then proceeded to get my credit card information to pay for the $170 service fee and assured me this would only be charged once the vehicle was sold. I was given an account number (to reference my vehicle) as well as contact information for the company (1-877-330-4772 / customerservice@theautoemporium.net). The next day, I checked my bank account and noticed three transactions to the Auto Emporium Inc in the amount of $170 each. I attempted to contact Tim at the Auto Emporium and was unable to reach them. I immediately called my bank to file a claim for the fraudulent charges.

If you receive a call sounding anythink like this, please hang up and do not go down the road I did; and by all means, don't contact them to try and get their services! You'd just be giving away your money!

Questions? Get answers from the Theautoemporium.net staff and other customers.

Theautoemporium.net?