Review of TheArtisanGroup

TheArtisanGroup reviews

info@theartisangroup.com

leslieg50
8/20/17

So in a nutshell, this company makes you feel "special" if they accept you. They make you pay them yearly AND you must GIVE them free jewelry. They offer YOUR free jewelry to TV shows and "maybe" you'll see your designs on a show. I say huge con because anyone can give free stuff to shows, what most people don't know is that the shows will pay wholesale prices and actually BUY your jewelry if they like it. The Artisan Group is taking your money and hard work and making it sound like they're doing some great service. In reality, they're charging you and taking your work to "gift" these shows. NOW, many shows expect free stuff! Real jewelers and designers should know their worth and understand that they should be paid for their work. This company is profiting from your hard work and conditioning these shows to NOT PAY (or do the shows pay The Artisan Group and the money doesn't go back to the designer? Hmmm). In the end, the jewelers and designers lose out and The Artisan Group is laughing all the way to the bank.

angiep21
10/6/16

I was excited when I was accepted to The Artisan Group. Shortly after I was added to Facebook and introduced, I was removed, blocked, and banned by the owner without an explanation. I later found out it was because another member, someone I had partnered in business with previously had lied to the owner. I am not the only one this happened to; another business owner I had partnered in business with had the same thing happen to her, as well.
I find it unprofessional and unfortunate that the owner relies on childish antics of dishonest people when making professional business decisions. I suggest avoiding this group, because it is apparent that the owner isn't really the one running this group, but instead allows its members to set the tone and atmosphere for this business.

Questions? Get answers from the TheArtisanGroup staff and other customers.

TheArtisanGroup?