Review of The247sale

The247sale reviews

SITE CLOSED

marky
7/30/10

KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. We ordered 2 kits and waited 6 weeks for them to be delivered and eventually we threatend them with Trading Standards.
We DID manage to get our money back as we payed by credit card however the address for the company does not exist and any correspondence is returned to sender.

issyp
5/27/10

TOTALLY AGREE with past reviewers - wish I'd read this before!! Just lost £28 on a football kit for my 8 year old. Very annoying!!!

paulinew
5/25/10

Please do not use! I have just lost £52. May not seem a lot but it is when you are sitting around waiting for kit to arrive.I wondered why Emails only came in the middle of the night. Now I know.They are in Thailand. They are villains!!"

allisonc
5/10/10

do not order from this site it is not a legit company and there is no such address they are from tialand

karenc5
5/6/10

poor poor quality.......

rachelh4
4/30/10

Do not use this website it is a scam!!!!! they take ur money and do not process any orders the contact number on the website does no exsist! be warned do not use

please could you tell me if this is the correct address for the the247sale.com 265 b high street st peter port guernsey channel islands gy1 23x thank you

By diana s.
Questions? Get answers from the The247sale staff and other customers.

The247sale?