The Raven and Crow reviews

Tel: 4408565285

1 star

catherineg118
4/5/19

Great value. Was more than pleased with my purchase it was more than expected. Would recommend. Arrived on time packaged just right.

johnc1735
9/18/18

Not only are the products very good quality but the price is very reasonable. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely be a returning customer!

trentb32
7/15/18

I ordered a beautiful, well priced wall tapestry that's better than I expected. Service was fast, and they communicated every step of the way. I felt like these people take customer care very seriously. Highly recommended

antoinettes18
5/27/18

I love this shop. I will definitely order from them again. The amber globes are adorable. The bracelet is very nice. I love the free samples too!

triciat18
5/24/18

Order a Birthday gift for a friend she loved everything and was excited.
I will being ordering from them again

taylord41
4/4/18

My order came within a couple days of delivery, which was so nice! The bracelet was beautiful and a great quality for the price! I would recommend this store to all my friends. They have something for everyone

patc175
4/3/18

Excellent product, a necklace. Beautiful stones and crystals. I was the trial posting to the UK. Arrived within a week! Genuine people and genuine products. Many products are hand made. Mine is. The p&p seems a lot but it is not. The total price is similar to the UK item price and the Raven & Crow products are far superior. Visit their store and buy!

lornal14
3/26/18

Quality Products , Better than the pictures, the real deal, everything I love all on one place. Put aside a monthly budget for getting lots more. And the service and heart and spirit of Raven and Crow cant be bought. Love

amanday17
3/3/18

I had an excellent experience purchasing from raven and crow. I knew exactly where my order was at all times, without having to do anything more than check my email. I received my order quickly and with extra goodies! Will DEFINITELY be ordering again soon!

amandah191
2/2/18

fast shipping, quality product, and there was even a few freebies!! I will definitely be shopping through them again!!!

paulah67
10/13/17

All of the items I've ordered have been awesome! I've purchased many items as gifts and I always want to keep them. The Raven has also made me some of her custom designed jewelery that is so beautiful! Of course their customer service is top shelf too!

theresah62
10/7/17

Im impressed with the prompt service, communication and care placed into these works and package sent in a timely manner. Surprise samples were included and I will order again from Raven and Crow! Thank you!

zoel18
9/25/17

Absolutely loved my bracelet! Shipping was fast and easy! Thank you! Would 100% shop again.. recommending to everyone I know who loves a great spiritual shop!!

dawng49
9/16/17

I was so overwhelmed by the speed in which I received my items & the extras. Gathering a list of friends to make purchases for. Lovely quality & customer service!

melissas211
7/14/17

The shipping was fast, and the owners are super kind people. They even added a little necklace to my order which was sweet. I really like the lavender sage I purchased! Thanks!

teresag49
6/25/17

I ordered 2 bracelets and I love them! It was so easy to order. I received them quicker than I expected. The price was great. Total WIN!

Questions? Get answers from the The Raven and Crow staff and other customers.

The Raven and Crow?