The-online-shopping-company.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

helens8
4/14/11

My transaction was with www.the-online-homebrew-company.co.uk but they belong to this online business community. My advice would be to avoid them at all costs. They took the money out of my account the day after my order was placed (3 weeks ago now) and as yet no sign of any goods. There is no phone number to contact them on and repeated emails to them have gone unanswered. Today I got an email from them stating that they hadn't asked for enough for postage and if I gave them another £5.20 they would send the goods. I am still not sure if this company are scamsters or just very very poorly run but at the moment I am tending to think the former. I have opened a dispute with my bank over the money they took from my account and if it is not refunded within a reasonable period I intend to make reports to the National Anti Fraud Network and the Office of Fair Trading. Save yourself the hassle and shop elsewhere.

Questions? Get answers from the The-online-shopping-company.co.uk staff and other customers.

The-online-shopping-company.co.uk?