Review of The House

179,356 reviews with 4 stars

russv5
Russ V.
5/17/19

the overall experience was good, I was a bit disappointed in not know if what I am ordering will be 100% what I want.

teddj
Tedd j.
5/17/19

Wish they carried more stuff in xxl since I’m a bigger guy. I buy xl hoping the manufacturer is generous with their sizing .

danam221
Dana m.
5/13/19

Fast. Website could be slightly more efficient in viewing different colors of items... no need to back click.

tracyt122
Tracy T.
5/6/19

Got helped by Cory twice on Live Chat and I feel like I got honest opinions. Could have sold me the higher snowboard package but suggested the lower priced board just with better bindings.

danield369
Daniel D.
4/20/19

Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars was a glitch that seemed to keep happening when it was validating my billing address. I had to submit it multiple times before it went through

anonymoust403
anonymous T.
4/19/19

The website is laid out well. Easy filtering and experience. Lots of good stuff on here. I had some trouble with credit cards at checkout that I think was not my fault...

ronniee11
Ronnie E.
4/15/19

Shopping made quick and easy...even after the first attempt havning and error, the CS dept called and made sure to take care of it promptly. Looking forward to surprising my son with his first BMX style bike!

danielc682
Daniel C.
4/8/19

The only time I saw size was when choosing the size. Didn't see size, or color at check out. I wanted to just make sure I was getting what I was about to pay for! I ordered the Reversable in size Med & wanted a Red item!I say this for the record. Thanks,
Daniel, aka Dapper Dan

lb238
L B.
4/4/19

The specs listed these as "eyeglass compatible", however, the goggle fit too snug over my particular eyeglass frame.

darylag
Daryla G.
4/2/19

Experience was fine until checkout. My checkout seemed to be caught in a loop and it took me many many tries to finally get the order placed. Went through payment several times.

brians759
Brian S.
3/31/19

Great products and reasonable prices. Would be nice to be able to login to an account, second purchase and had to input all my info twice.

julies273
Julie S.
3/30/19

QUICK AND EASY
I had ordered two pairs.. I received one since you were sold out as you wrote. I hope you give me the refund and DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR DELIVERY FEE. I ordered two pair so as not to pay for shipping. Thank you! Julie Smith

johnb1132
John B.
3/28/19

The experience was good. Just would be nice to have better rates or free shipping to Canada. The product I purchased was a pair of Snurf mittens made by Crab Grab. Great product and arrived in great condition (new packaging). Over all experience was excellent. Just would be nicer to have better shipping rates for us Cunucks up here.

jolenes10
Jolene S.
3/28/19

Easy browsing and the filter worked great but the "free shipping on $50 & over wasn't clear on what products so I felt obligated to pay for it by the time I checked out. Also you need a selection of combination locks, my grandson loses keys.

andyc143
Andy C.
3/20/19

The cart wouldn't let me add items to the quantity and then deleted them after I tried to add more. So I have 3 items listed of the same piece to get a quantity of three. Hope that makes sense! :)

markm1165
Mark M.
3/17/19

Easy to order, but I wish I could've gotten the discount for the item I purchased--for some reason, my item wasn't eligible for the discount.

brentz10
Brent Z.
3/15/19

I like the great deals, but wish I could customize search a little more. In this case, being able to see helmets based on their intended use (mountain, road, etc.)

luiss98
Luis S.
3/13/19

Everything was great. Unfortunately, there was shipping fee was charged. I was under impression it was free for purchases over 50 dollars.

anonymousp404
anonymous P.
3/13/19

Fairly good. but it would be great to have an account setup since i have purchased a few items from you and will probably continue to do this.

gerrellw
Gerrell W.
3/12/19

The website is pretty good. But it could use a little more info in the brief descriptions after you complete a search.

victorc167
Victor C.
3/11/19

Have been looking for matching pants to shell I have for more than a year. Happened on the site though a google search. Sale price of basically half the list price was a bonus.

dougj25
Doug J.
3/3/19

The advertising about free shipping is misleading on the website. It proclaims free shipping but when you order, you find there are restrictions.

javierj18
Javier J.
3/2/19

Most simplified ordering process with I've experienced paying with Paypal. Everything was prefilled for me.

adrianad22
Adriana D.
3/2/19

Easy to use, but when given the redemption code offer and trying to redeem it, the process took so long that it made the redemption code "invalid"

anonymousd355
anonymous D.
3/2/19

Ordering was easy but I'm not happy you charged me sales tax. I live in pennsylvania and we do NOT pay sales tax on any clothing items. Ever.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House