Review of The House

178,286 reviews with 4 stars

andyc143
Andy C.
3/20/19

The cart wouldn't let me add items to the quantity and then deleted them after I tried to add more. So I have 3 items listed of the same piece to get a quantity of three. Hope that makes sense! :)

markm1165
Mark M.
3/17/19

Easy to order, but I wish I could've gotten the discount for the item I purchased--for some reason, my item wasn't eligible for the discount.

brentz10
Brent Z.
3/15/19

I like the great deals, but wish I could customize search a little more. In this case, being able to see helmets based on their intended use (mountain, road, etc.)

luiss98
Luis S.
3/13/19

Everything was great. Unfortunately, there was shipping fee was charged. I was under impression it was free for purchases over 50 dollars.

anonymousp404
anonymous P.
3/13/19

Fairly good. but it would be great to have an account setup since i have purchased a few items from you and will probably continue to do this.

gerrellw
Gerrell W.
3/12/19

The website is pretty good. But it could use a little more info in the brief descriptions after you complete a search.

victorc167
Victor C.
3/11/19

Have been looking for matching pants to shell I have for more than a year. Happened on the site though a google search. Sale price of basically half the list price was a bonus.

dougj25
Doug J.
3/3/19

The advertising about free shipping is misleading on the website. It proclaims free shipping but when you order, you find there are restrictions.

javierj18
Javier J.
3/2/19

Most simplified ordering process with I've experienced paying with Paypal. Everything was prefilled for me.

adrianad22
Adriana D.
3/2/19

Easy to use, but when given the redemption code offer and trying to redeem it, the process took so long that it made the redemption code "invalid"

anonymousd355
anonymous D.
3/2/19

Ordering was easy but I'm not happy you charged me sales tax. I live in pennsylvania and we do NOT pay sales tax on any clothing items. Ever.

idalizg
Idaliz G.
3/1/19

Pretty easy to navigate. Sucks i was presented with a code that didn't work on items i had in my cart though

garyl154
Gary L.
2/28/19

Disappointed the bike my grandson wants for his birthday is back ordered. Wiil reserve further opnion until fulfillment.

mariek75
Marie K.
2/28/19

Somewhat good customer support experience. The first attempt I was never answered. On the second attempt all my questions were answered.

loreng22
loren g.
2/27/19

The exchange process isn't the best. I'm still waiting for my exchange to arrive to you guys so the exchange will be made. It would be best if you guys proactively sent me my exchange simultaneous to my return so as to shorten the time and process.

toddb179
Todd B.
2/27/19

All in all it was a good experience. Not sure I'll remember it for years to come but definitely for the near future.

mattm294
Matt M.
2/26/19

Price was right, availability was there for a quality product. Process was easy, if customer service on the follow up is good, it becomes 5 stars.

lynnf94
lynn f.
2/26/19

the website is decent to navigate... but I was happy you had the jacket was looking for. I google searched by the item name and your website was an option to buy it from.

mikec234
Mike C.
2/21/19

As easy as ever, the only better thing would have been if I could have gotten the 10% off coupon to work! Also busted a toe tongue strap on an old Forum destroyer binding, thought I might find a replacement here, no such luck though.

jennifers890
Jennifer S.
2/20/19

My ordering experience was great - up until delivery. Should have gotten the item on Friday. After it not arriving, I was told it was at the postal location but couldn't go to pick it up because they were closed for the weekend. Unfortunately, I did not get to enjoy the jacket for the cold weekend trip I originally purchased it for.

jimv58
Jim V.
2/20/19

Would've been nice if there was free shipping very impressed with the timely manner receiving my order, very happy with the house and will definitely order in the future

anonymousj327
anonymous J.
2/18/19

Great website. Super easy to use. Called your 1-800 number and the gentlemen was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He also gave me his personal recommendation, which I followed.

pw71
P W.
2/18/19

Nervous about the back order. Praying we receive the jacket by March 4th. If the jacket doesn’t comes in,will my refund be issued immediately?

anonymousn329
anonymous N.
2/17/19

Love the selection and description from your website. Super easy to navigate and the prices are great.

wille27
Will E.
2/16/19

Had a visa gift card, didn't allow me to enter that card plus another to cover the remaining cost so I had to split up my order.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House