Review of The House

179,195 reviews with 3 stars

tyleru5
Tyler U.
5/19/19

It would be nice to show an expected delivery date based off location from where the item will be shipped. It could help determine delivery method more accurately, saving customers more money, as well as company expense - to pay associates more money to process items quickly when they don't necessarily need to be.

andrewf213
Andrew F.
5/8/19

I was offered a promo code, that didnt work.
There is also an ad that says free shipping that popped, and that didnt work.

jacobh145
Jacob H.
4/22/19

I just bought shoes a week or so prior for skateboarding and found put they didnt fit true to size andi cant do anything with them except look at them in sadness:( i hope these fit better if not ill have to return these you should definitely note that most new balance numeric shoes can run big by half a size so nobody wastes money like i did. Thanks again house.com hopefully these work better.

bobbieh35
Bobbie H.
4/16/19

It's ok, kind of disappointing you don't have the free shipping on the bikes especially when you advertise free shipping. If I could have found this bike on a different site I would have bought it there for the free shipping

joleenl
Joleen L.
4/14/19

i was unable to use paypal to check out. the error was frustrating to work with. I finally used another method and was able to check out. otherwise I am happy with using the site and shop. improvement on the aesthetics of the category pages would be appreciated - feels awkward.

donnellej
donnelle J.
4/8/19

Customer service is a bit shawty. Live chat told me there was no stock left for a coat i already had in my cart then the first person who answered the number given to me was unprofessional and rude. the next guy was very polite and explained what I needed to know. who ever you are contracting with to feild your calls need some training.

vickis160
Vicki S.
4/4/19

Did not like that I could not order same products on Ebates. Also did not like that I could not use the coupon code.

jacobh143
Jacob h.
3/30/19

I just hope i get my 2 day shipping sinc einpaid for it. If not i will contact about refunding. Other than hoping mg stuff comesninbon time the website was smooth and the selection is good. Make sure you send the correct size of 10.5 thanks in advance!

jodyg26
Jody G.
3/28/19

My first time ordering from this company. Seems to be a Decent site with lots of options. However very few items in my size

marianod17
Mariano D.
3/26/19

My country was not listed in the Billing address! Argentina, Come on!!
It was a long process to make the purchase

jackb387
Jack B.
3/24/19

Product price is great, shipping price to APO AP is a bit steep though considering it costs the same to ship to APO's as it does to any other US address in the lower 48....

lashaundab1
LaShaunda B.
3/23/19

I like the site alot just wish even if you didnt order a certain item that wasnt on the 2day free shipping as long as you did it would be included.

christinam286
Christina M.
3/18/19

Overall you guys get it right most of the time. I have bought some really great things for amazing deals. I will say though, a few of my items were dirty, stretched out, tag-less or missing pieces. I'm assuming this is due to a lazy employee and not the company as a whole, therefore I will continue to buy from the house and cross my fingers that it was a one time thing.

anonymousd376
anonymous D.
3/17/19

A promotion code popped up while completing my order, tried to use it and said code CR9901 is not valid???

anthonyf207
Anthony F.
3/16/19

Didn't know my initial pick was sold out until checkout (maybe I missed a disclaimer). Prices are good though.

jennet
Jenne T.
3/16/19

There’s a banner for a 10% off sale promo code the whole time I’m shopping and then it doesn’t work when I place the order on the same day? Uncool.

anonymousu415
anonymous U.
3/13/19

I put in a discount coupon and everything was set on the checkout screen. When I clicked to submit my order, the discount was inexplicably removed and I was charged the full amount.

josued16
Josue D.
3/10/19

great viewing of products yet was not aware of my 15% discount being denied until the end of my order. I was looking forward to it for shopping through our employer shop site.

davidk805
David K.
3/9/19

shipping costs to AK are surprisingly high ($18 for a lightweight spandex race top). Please provide more (ie slower/cheaper) options to ship to AK customers.

patricks191
Patrick S.
3/6/19

Boots ran a little small so needed to order new ones so they would arrive in time for my trip. Purchased and returned original boots option. Received my second order and they fit fine.

emanueln7
Emanuel N.
3/4/19

The website did not take the full redemption code that you provided at checkout of 10% off - CR1114. There was something wrong with the site.

isaacc35
Isaac C.
3/2/19

I dont mind paying shipping, but when I'm lead to believe the price of my purchase will include shipping and then at the end am told my particular item does not qualify, I feel blind sided.

charlynb1
Charlyn B.
3/2/19

There are problems with the Amazon Pay. I have tried to place this order 3 times! Hopefully this times the charm!

richardw819
Richard W.
2/18/19

Nothing about your shopping cart worked until I enabled cookies, and I didn't get a message indicating what the problem was.

Also, I googled the product using google shopping, and it indicated "no tax" but you did charge tax.

cjg7
CJ G.
2/16/19

Your site didn't have size info for women and the specification that the jacket Women's Maybird™ Insulated Jacket is windproof.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House