Review of The House

177,874 reviews with 3 stars

anonymousu415
anonymous U.
3/13/19

I put in a discount coupon and everything was set on the checkout screen. When I clicked to submit my order, the discount was inexplicably removed and I was charged the full amount.

josued16
Josue D.
3/10/19

great viewing of products yet was not aware of my 15% discount being denied until the end of my order. I was looking forward to it for shopping through our employer shop site.

davidk805
David K.
3/9/19

shipping costs to AK are surprisingly high ($18 for a lightweight spandex race top). Please provide more (ie slower/cheaper) options to ship to AK customers.

patricks191
Patrick S.
3/6/19

Boots ran a little small so needed to order new ones so they would arrive in time for my trip. Purchased and returned original boots option. Received my second order and they fit fine.

emanueln7
Emanuel N.
3/4/19

The website did not take the full redemption code that you provided at checkout of 10% off - CR1114. There was something wrong with the site.

isaacc35
Isaac C.
3/2/19

I dont mind paying shipping, but when I'm lead to believe the price of my purchase will include shipping and then at the end am told my particular item does not qualify, I feel blind sided.

charlynb1
Charlyn B.
3/2/19

There are problems with the Amazon Pay. I have tried to place this order 3 times! Hopefully this times the charm!

richardw819
Richard W.
2/18/19

Nothing about your shopping cart worked until I enabled cookies, and I didn't get a message indicating what the problem was.

Also, I googled the product using google shopping, and it indicated "no tax" but you did charge tax.

cjg7
CJ G.
2/16/19

Your site didn't have size info for women and the specification that the jacket Women's Maybird™ Insulated Jacket is windproof.

ryanv46
Ryan V.
2/14/19

I was offered 2 different 5% discount codes form your website and neither would apply to the product that I purchased

dianey11
Diane Y.
2/10/19

I box popped up with a redemption code for me to use at checkout and when I tried to use it it kept saying invalid code.

anonymouss417
anonymous S.
2/9/19

I ordered this jacket in early January on back order. Never heard from you again until I phoned today and your response is order again. Not really helpful

jaredr37
Jared R.
2/8/19

promo code CR9221 was for 5% off and did not work. I was told later that the items didn't qualify and nowhere on the promo "pop-up" did it mention that some items were excluded. for other people's sake, I think you should be more clear.

frankip
Franki P.
2/8/19

I bought some bindings the next day they went on sale. I shop alot with you guys. Would be stoked to get a refund for the sale price

anonymousj311
anonymous J.
2/8/19

placed an order after over 48 hours i called to see what was up they didn't attempt to contact me to let me know the item i ordered "couldn't be located" then they said we will send you an email with a discount code well that didn't happen i had to call again to get that. so here he we go lets see how they do with 48 hour shipping this

caitlynr8
Caitlyn R.
2/7/19

Entering Payment over and over again since it wasn't working when the correct information was their !

yannickw7
Yannick W.
2/6/19

The filtering is not as versatile as I whish it was. I d like to be able to chose more than one option in a category, also that the page reloads when I filter is cumbersome. Finally but actually most important, why is there no weight indication for snowboards and bindings, I had to go look it up on other sites (where I could have bought the items to in the end)

seanl116
Sean L.
2/5/19

I placed an order for my Birthday a month ago, I got a board some bindings and a few other items. It arrived on time and everything looked great until I found out the bindings I ordered don't fit the Burton board I got. I just ordered new Burton bindings for double the price of the original ones and now I need to return the old bindings that don't fit since there was no warning in the description saying the Board required channel bindings. Just a bit peeved but ill get through it. Thanks in advance for my sweet new ride! Can't wait to hit the slopes.

bradg78
Brad G.
2/5/19

I put in the code for 5% off of my order which should have been a $30.74 discount and it only gave $9 off.

davids1094
David S.
2/5/19

Found a redemption code that said it was valid on any purchase and when I put it in it said it couldn’t be used on my order

shaneh137
Shane H.
2/4/19

1 order arrived damaged in two day time. Then took them three days to get me a return label for the product. Never got a confirmation as to wether they received the damage returned product. Got a 'your order' shipped email on January 30th. Just received the replacement product day. I guess there isn't any two day shipping on return/replacement orders.

kevinm789
Kevin M.
2/4/19

Site was easy to navigate and filter but sizes shown should either remove men's regular shoe sizing so that only the mondo sizing is shown, or include some designation for men's and women's sizes next to product image and description.

brucep112
Bruce P.
2/2/19

Pretty good overall. Ran into one glitch I should mention.
clicking on certain bike shoes (Garneau?) under "size/fit," charts came up for helmets and other items but no shoe sizing charts

michaelb1119
Michael B.
2/1/19

Quick easy transaction. The website was great, just the item wasn't what I thought it would be. Tough to buy clothes online and be happy.

adamd95
Adam D.
1/29/19

Annoying that I could not complete this order on my phone, but luckily I could still grab this deal.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House