Review of The House

Saint Paul, MN 55117, US
info@the-house.com

briannac26
12/16/17

When it shipped, it got to me right away and in perfect condition! Loved it so much! I just ordered some snowboarding gloves for my boyfriend and hes obsessed now!! Definitely will be coming back again

tyl884
12/16/17

Got a new boarding jacket for a really good price and didn't take too long for it to come in. I will definitely buy some stuff for this season.

halehv
12/16/17

very fast shipping. Haven't opened the package yet for inspection as it is a gift, but so far so good.

billv32
12/16/17

These tires were the right price and really open up the options for my fat bike. No I can use it like a 29er hard tail on pavement with rocket like speed compared to the fat tires. Installed them on my 2015 cooker charge maxi 2.

shaneb60
12/16/17

Going exactly what I was looking for right away. Their deals are the best for all my outdoor apparel. My friend recommended me this site for my snowboard and I am not disappointed. My products came in sooner than I expected (that same week) and fit just as the size guide said that it would.

laceyh10
12/16/17

All my orders from the house were great products. I had very helpful sales representatives which made he shopping experience even better. Used my all of my gear for the first time yesterday and no complaints! Highly recommend this site and will be shopping here for all my snowboard needs.

gideons19
12/16/17

Fast shipping, well preserved and organized in the box, and even came with some cool stickers for my board!

staycec
12/15/17

I appreciate the fact that your company made sure my address was the address I wanted the Board shipped to considering, I had a different billing address. My son is going to love his new snowboard. It's exactly what he wanted for Christmas. Thank you very much!

corys25
12/14/17

Can't go wrong with The House! They're consistently the lowest priced vendor for a lot of quality products.

joshe47
12/14/17

I love the wide variety of products The House carries and their great prices. Fast shipping with great customer service.

melk26
12/14/17

I put in the correct shipping information on the website when placing the order, but the shipping confirmation did not contain the full address information I put on the order. I had to chase the delivery guy down to prove it was supposed to come here. When contacting customer service TWICE in the days before the shipment was out for delivery, I received NO response. Still haven't. Haven't even opened the package the bike came in yet, so I don't even have an answer for the product itself.

viktiryiak
12/14/17

Guys, you are awesom! I love The House! Very good service and discount. Thanks for your work. You make me happy

daves284
12/14/17

Love the free gift for ordering! Couldn't believe the great deals, the website is easy to navigate. Definitely shop here again! Package arrived right on schedule no problems!

ericcaa
12/14/17

I'm always skeptical when I find a website with better prices than all their competitors. Took a chance and am thrilled with the snowboard and bindings I ordered. Will definitely order from The House again!

leahd34
12/14/17

I ordered two snow pants, both gifts, and I got them at a great deal plus free shipping. Both pants arrived in a timely fashion and look great.

nicoled97
12/13/17

I have asked a bazillion questions of customer support and they have been so incredibly helpful. I so appreciate the level of expertise and support.

kimberlys135
12/13/17

Great products and sales. Just in time for our Christmas ski trip to Colorado with the grandparents.

lucast24
12/13/17

Thanks for having great deals, normally I wouldn't be able to afford new gear. I've been rocking the same jacket and pants since 2000. Yeah it was time!

lucyl78
12/13/17

Great selection and price was competitive. I found more variety (and slightly more discount) here in certain categories than other online powerhouses like backcountry or evo. To my disappointment however, the shipping was quite slow and the package came opened! Thank goodness my item was contained in a plastic bag from the manufacturer or else it'd be totally damaged.

tracyk44
12/13/17

This jacket was a great price and great quality! It ran a little bigger than I thought so I had to exchange it but luckily there was a Large! My son loved it!

sandyb94
12/13/17

Wonderful service and fast shipping.
Second purchase for Christmas. Buying became easy with the great description on the item.

christiand53
12/13/17

The equipment arrived on time with free delivery and everything was intact. Thanks for a great shopping experience!

jeffg124
12/13/17

Prices were awesome, delivery was fast and the product selection is great!.
Will definitely shop here a lot more

christophers134
12/13/17

Wish the skis were packaged better. And I got charged and sent two pairs. However, I used the extra pair for another present.

maureenk26
12/13/17

I'm very happy with my purchase from the house.com I placed my order easily & received my order quickly!

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House