Review of The House

The House reviews

stevenh163
12/10/17

My board and bindings arrived exactly as ordered in a timely fashion, but now I'm left with sending the bindings back via UPS. I called customer service as soon as I realized I accidentally ordered the wrong size bindings (same day I placed the order), but for whatever reason they're unable to just remove those from the items being delivered.

Still 5 stars though because I technically received exactly what I ordered, and quickly at that during the holiday season. Product is great, but there should be some process from ordering to shipping where I'm able to remove an item to save me the convenience of having to return it via UPS now. It's currently not idiot proof, and I clearly need idiot proofing

isaiahm32
12/10/17

The whole experience of buying these bibs was easy from start to finish. I recommend buying from the house anytime.

seanm167
12/10/17

This site is the absolute best, I am an avid skier and am always looking for the best deal which turns out to always be The House. I love their site, it is easy to use, and their company is even better. The sales they have are top notch and the customer service is phenomenal, not that i ever needed to complain just love that they reach out to make sure everything went smoothly! Highly recommend this website, the only place i will shop for gear!

shaneb58
12/9/17

The wait was just way too long, especially considering I bought the last bike, seems like a no brainer. To top it off, got the thing assembled and it may have gotten damaged during shipping. There was no significant padding between the derailer and the box, leaving both sides of the rear hub easily damageable. I honestly don't want to deal with the hassle of waiting so long again, so I am just going to go pay 80 dollars for a pro to tune it up and tell me if the brake and derailer are bent or not. Thanks, but definitely no thanks.

julianneo2
12/8/17

I love my new board and gear; I received great deals and fast shipment. The boxes were well kept, and the service was fast and easy online.

darrylv4
12/8/17

I ordered the wrong size hats and replacement/return was as easy as Amazon, I love the house and their customer service. Been a customer since the late 90's and my two boy's will be following the trend. Thanks DV

heathers197
12/8/17

I am writing this prematurely because the jacket I bought is for my 24 year old daughter for snowboarding. It looks great and I received it in a timely manner. The only issue I discovered upon its arrival is that it was crammed into plastic shipping material and ready to explode it was so tight! My husband said it was probably vacuum packed and I know it saves to reduce the cost of boxes in multiple ways. I am praying it fits her. It looks just like the photo in my opinion. The price beat everyone else! Thank you The House! Merry Christmas

gretchens13
12/8/17

Terrific store, easy shopping, great prices (better than anywhere), excellent brands/quality. Will shop again many time!

sarahg200
12/7/17

I ordered a Youth Medium ski jacket and Adult XS snow pants. I was very disappointed to find that both items were not even close to the sizes as they were marked. The XS snow pants were enormous. The youth medium ski jacket could have fit an adult. It was enormous as well. Both items had to go back and I had eat the shipping. I will not be ordering from this site in the future.

elianb2
12/7/17

everything came in good condition. and i guess i have to write at least a 100 characters, and what i wrote is not enough.

lindseyl27
12/7/17

As always I am happy with the quality of goods and the great deals. I order quite often from the house.com.

marks576
12/6/17

The snowboard pants are awesome. Shopping selection is impressive. I would improve the filter options for searching and displaying products.

romanc19
12/5/17

Shipping was just as advertised, board came in still in wrapping, and I love it. Awesome service. Also, the live chat feature on the website was very helpful. I would recommend this site to anyone.

nicholasr32
12/5/17

Great selection, great prices. Fast free shipping. You guys helped make it possible to outfit my family of 6 for fun times on the slopes.

steved159
12/5/17

Great customer service, and fast shipper, ordered the wrong item and they fixed it before shipping it!

toddm87
Todd M.
12/5/17

Your 1 stop shop! Needed several items for winter this year and found it all at thehouse.com Great selection and prices! Everything fits perfectly too so thats a bonus. Shipping was super fast! Highly recommend.

kyriea1
12/5/17

As a first time snowboarder, the website was easy to use as long as one does the research. The only complaint I have is the bindings included with the bundle package fit the board barely. I ordered a size 9 boot and binding (thinking it would be ok) I have more overhang then I would like. The width would have been nice to know but, with that being said, the overall experience was good and looking forward to seeing if the set-up works!

ck113
12/5/17

good packaging, easy to assemble 10-15 mins, ride on. .

kelig2
12/5/17

Was looking for a great deal on a good jacket and I found it! I will definitely continue to shop with thehouse.com!

feloe
12/5/17

Very pleased with the experience items are just as showed in the website arrived on time I would recommend it

trevorm46
12/5/17

Ive ordered a few times from this site and every time I have been satisfied. The deals are great and most of the time shipping is free! Im a lifetime customer! Keep it up!

missyr9
12/4/17

The online chat help was wonderful. They gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Delivery was as scheduled. The only thing that was missing was the confirmation of when it was shipped. I was waiting to hear that it was shipped and was disappointed that it was taking so long, when all along, it had already been shipped.

ryanj50
12/4/17

Expensive selection, super low prices, fast free shipping and gifts! Have showed at the house for 5 years now and will likely continue for 25 more!

markm436
12/3/17

I have used the House for years. I just used the last week before this order. I purchased a paddle board over the summer. I have purchased everything from snow to water to apparel and accessories. I have been totally satisfied until this order. I called a customer service representative stated the boots the only item I really needed was not billed. What??? I ordered it was confirmed and said it was shipped. Oh yes I look at my order and paper work that arrived and NO boots picked or on paperwork and yes I wasn't charged. Did anyone call or even email me to tell me this NO! I was told supervisor was looking the size 13--14 wakeboard closed toe boots and would call me. Two days later heard nothing. I have used the House and referred plenty to use them. Not anymore POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE when something goes wrong!

loa213
12/3/17

The customer service did a really good job on helping me pick snowboards and accessories. It was a fast and easy process using the live chat. The products looks exactly like the pictures online but the only thing was that when I had received the products the front side of the board was scratched up a lot and there were a few obvious ones. But the prices on the websites were cheap and well. The board was like that probably because I bought a cheap one, after all you get what you pay for. In general they had low prices and good service. Arrived earlier than I though it would come and they even had free stuff.

Tip for consumers: Depending on what you buy there might be free shipping and might not be. You get what you pay for.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House